Self Topped Seedling?

Sgt Peppercorn

Hi All

One of three seedlings I have has a weird issue. Looks like it has been topped,but I'm just not sure what is going on. This particular seedling sprouted well and had good vigor the first week and then all growth slowed in comparison to it's other two sisters. Although it seemed very slow or stunned it remained green and healthy. Just stunted. Then I noticed the other two stems below the top! The other two girls are healthy and doing fine and on to their fourth set in their third week. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Plants are very lightly watered every other day. Humidity 40 - 60% Temp 20 - 25 C. Have not started feeding.( potting soil I suspect has additives ) Will be transplanting into some Fox Farm Ocean grown in a week or so. Lighting is on an 18 - 6 sched in a 2 X 4 X 5' tent with a sunraise 1000 watt led at 24 inches. Using a cloudline S4 and a decent filter. Thank You.

Attachments

• topped seedling 1.jpg
    topped seedling 1.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 51
  • weed seedling 2.jpg
    weed seedling 2.jpg
    640.1 KB · Views: 56
  • weed seedling 3.jpg
    weed seedling 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
A mouse "topped" my Northern Light Auto seedling (and left most of the material laying there :rolleyes: ). The plant did what plants do, and might be ready to die in the traditional manner (slaughtered by a mad hippie ;) ) on New Year's Day.

Good luck with your grow. Are you going to start a grow journal thread?

A mouse "topped" my Northern Light Auto seedling (and left most of the material laying there :rolleyes: ). The plant did what plants do, and might be ready to die in the traditional manner (slaughtered by a hippie ;) ) on New Year's Day.

Good luck with your grow. Are you going to start a grow journal thread?

Thank You!
I'll be starting a journal for sure. This should be fun!

Back
Top Bottom