Selling Excess Weed To The Club

Slayer84092

So I just began harvesting my plants, and I think I'm going to end up with WAY more than I'm allowed to have. I know the cops aren't going to kick in my door, but I have young kids so I'd rather stay within the limits of the law. How should I go about contacting a local club to sell them the excess? Do I need any kind of permit to sell to a club? Any advice would be much appreciated.
:peacetwo:

Well nobody replied, so I went down to two of my local dispensaries and just asked. I figure other people will want to know, so I'll just post it here. They both told me that they only do "official" business with companies that make edibles, and that basically you can just walk in and ask if they want to buy your excess crop. They wont give you street prices, but if you have top shelf stuff they'll still give you a decent deal.

If you want to get a bunch of official licenses, an official kitchen that passes food handling codes, and pay taxes on it then yea you can turn your crop into edibles. For the most part they'll just deal with you. Just don't treat it like a drug deal, you're letting the rest of your crop go to sick patients for a little money. I've been told that if they pay you $3000 or more they file it and you have to pay taxes on it. It's best to stay under the radar, so I'd recommend staying under that $3000 cap.

Back
Top Bottom