Sensi star

tommyb88

any growing tips on sensi star, heard it dosnt like to much nutes but thats about it, any first hand experience on it, thanks

Tommy, The ones I grew out were sensitive to nutes, they will let you know if they are not happy with your choices.. Go easy on them and find out their limits slowly...SS is a great strain, it was strong, and just an all around great buzz.... Take care of them, you will be happy in the end..
A few pics of mine..
SScloseupday54.jpg

sSfulday54.jpg

:peace:

Grew SS several grows and was a medium nute user for me, considering they are not bushy, and buds are not that tight, but large. So, not a lot there to fert. They branch close to the stalk and call for more plants per sq ft. Had a couple plants throw up bananas in the cola near harvest, but no seeds. Got my SS from Paradise seeds. Have grown nearly all Paradise strains and they all throw bananas at flower end. I should say in my grows they do, while other strains don't in the same grow.

Wish I would have know about the nute thing before I grew mine.

Your right about nute sensitivity. I gave up giving any nutes to the couple I had grown(in soil ) because even a little seemed to make the leaf tips yellow.

I obtained some fem seeds from a friend and unlike the other poster I had no problems with them growing bananas toward the end.

Also have to agree about the light fluffy buds. I grow under CFL's and your gonna have fluffy buds anyway, but compared to other strains I've grown, the SS is very fluffy.

I've been growing SensiStar for about a year. Never had any nute issues as i fed the same i do my other strains.
I use Supernatural Bloom Terra and Bud Blaster. Indoors under 600w HPS
I grow four strains and by far Sensi is the favorite. Very potent but clear headed.
LUCY

Now that was useful. Pity the thread got ended off like that.

Back
Top Bottom