Sensible Seeds

MauiWauiGuy

So I took the chance and bought some seeds from overseas. Made me nervous as hell. I had reviewed all the seed companies and felt the most comfortable with these guys. #1 reason was their standard stealth shipping.

The ordering went flawlessly. I tracked the package and it arrived in 7 days. Here is the kicker, I get home to a post it note in my mail box saying that I need to pick my package up from the Post Office DOH!!! So I went to the PO office just to find that the clerk could not figure out why the delivery mail person didn't just drop it off.

I got all excited (scared as hell) for nothing. They didn't look twice at my package and YES, I did receive my package intact.

Ordered White Widow x Bigbud. Can't wait to get them started.

Just a heads up about Sensible Seeds. I am very pleased. :thumb:

Maui

So I took the chance and bought some seeds from overseas. Made me nervous as hell. I had reviewed all the seed companies and felt the most comfortable with these guys. #1 reason was their standard stealth shipping.

The ordering went flawlessly. I tracked the package and it arrived in 7 days. Here is the kicker, I get home to a post it note in my mail box saying that I need to pick my package up from the Post Office DOH!!! So I went to the PO office just to find that the clerk could not figure out why the delivery mail person didn't just drop it off.

I got all excited (scared as hell) for nothing. They didn't look twice at my package and YES, I did receive my package intact.

Ordered White Widow x Bigbud. Can't wait to get them started.

Just a heads up about Sensible Seeds. I am very pleased. :thumb:

Maui
I just ordered from them, not quite here yet but almost... What im worried about is all the Temp Swings my seeds are probably going thru during Jan, from Spain To Canada... Condinsation & SeeDs = a Sprout Correct... Or the Condinsation Freezing would Ruin them wouldn't it... Idk...

Those guys haven't been seen since 2016, so they probably won't be answering.
I've ordered seeds from seedbanks located in Spain in the winter, and haven't had any problems, although I haven't ordered from that specific bank.
I'm in Canada too.

Back
Top Bottom