Server went down again

Founder
sorry guys, they are trying to get the new server online and we keep having hardware failure and software issues... no fun at all, we are working around the clock to get it done once and for all... thanks for your patience everyone!

What is this Datacenter doing in terms of compensating you? If they are half-way decent they should have an SLA which promises you some sort of refund. I hope they do, because they seem terribly inept.

no refunds... they are trying to get the new server live... try finding a host that will accept my websites at the price i am paying for the bandwidth i am using... it's not that easy... and a server move to a new host would take a LOT of new setup fees and time and money i don't have right now... if people would send donations and if my sales reps would sell ad space, none of these issues would be that difficult, instead, i am working with pennies trying to do thousands of dollars worth of work in very small time frames... we'll get there.

Heh, you should just PM me. I don't want to say much like this because I don't think it's professional or respectful for me to talk about your current situation with everyone reading, but it sounds like they are jerking you around.

Big name datacenters never charge setup fees anymore, most will transfer your stuff from your old host for free, and bandwidth is just dirt cheap right now. Honestly, keep in mind this is what I do for a living and with some of the prices I have heard and all these problems, it seems shady.

Just shoot me a PM and I can promise you a better deal. :/

please pm me with your offer and we will discuss it.
don't be so sure though, i use a LOT of bandwidth and tons of resources, scripts, domains, it's technical a roller coaster!

Back
Top Bottom