Sex/flowering question from first timer

stikeegrnlf

Hey all-
I've read most threads on the growing forum, but can't seem to get a consensus on this - Can I put my plants into flowering to see sex, and then back into veg cycle so they can grow more? And if not, then how much bigger can I expect my plants to get after flowering? I don't really care for yield as much as I do for learning how to grow successfully. A good yield won't hurt though. Thanks everyone. I'll try to put up some pics soon.
stikee

yes you can put it into veg to see sex then take it out, your plant will go thourgh shock but it will recover with proper love and care, and it could take longer for the plant to finish its life....

to avoid putting your plant into shock, you can take a clone from it put that clone into flower to see if its male or female. You should be able to sex the clone around 1 - 2 weeks in 12/12 light schedule.

Your plant will tend to atleast double in size if not triple once you put it into the flowering cycle.

The average veg period is around 4 weeks. Then go to flower. Thats just an average. you can veg for as long as you want. the longer you veg the bigger the plant will be once your in the flowering cycle. Be careful not to overgrow your grow space. If that does happen, you can always LST (low stress training) basically tie down the plants horizontally.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom