sex me - 1st time grower

91qboy

Hello everyone and thank you for all the priceless info here. I'm a 1st time grower starting in DWC and 1 of my plants i believe has started preflowering...... can anyone tell me if this is true, and what is the sex..... Thanks a ton!!!
20140408_001451.jpg

Re: sex me :) 1st time grower

Thank you!!! I though so as well but was looking for a more experienced opinion!!! She (if so) is at 6 weeks from seed. here she is with a few others 3 weeks behind her. As for my first grow i wanted to get the germ part down before wasting good seeds so she has a head start :)
20140407_233834.jpg
sorry if the mage is sideways... looks fine when uploading but changes when added

Thank you!!! I though so as well but was looking for a more experienced opinion!!! She (if so) is at 6 weeks from seed. here she is with a few others 3 weeks behind her. As for my first grow i wanted to get the germ part down before wasting good seeds so she has a head start :)
20140407_233834.jpg
sorry if the mage is sideways... looks fine when uploading but changes when added

I see a pH or temp problem with your big plant. Tips pointing down and dark green with some leafs not looking good on bottom. Can you do a pic of bottom leafs.

i check temps and PH 2xs a day and keep the PH between 5.7 and 6.0 and temps in buckets below 70......i only adjust if the PH is above 6.1 ideally..... room temps range from 70 to 81 and buckets hit a low of 64 and high of 70... any advice?? heres a few pics
20140408_031355.jpg
20140408_031344.jpg
20140408_031302.jpg

and i only notice tips down for a day or 2 until they really reach out and straighten

and i did notice a prob with lower leafs about 2 weeks ago when i uped nutes.... i changed and pulled back a bit and it seems no other leafs have any abnormalities

Keep a close eye on them and the spotting on that pic leafs. Just looking out. They look real healthy other then that.

yeah thats why i took that pic. seems all else is ok since the lower leaf...... roots are white and blowing up, all new growth seems to be doing well.... PH may have drifted shortly for that growth? you think?

If it start drifting on you and you start seeing brown roots run some water and h2o2 threw it for a hour on your next water change

i do notice a spot or 2 of light browning.... but no slime.... i attribute that to the dark properties of the nutes...otherwise long and white... he smaller plants are about 1/2 the nutes as the larger with no noticeable browning so far
20140408_034133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom