SMOK3W33D

Just got it yesterday.

I can't find the right name to fit it.

Anyone help?

0728082148a.jpg

0728082149.jpg

Re: She needs a name...

I used the links to my photo album.
Its color changing too. My last Sky turned blue. I think they all turn blue but I have not seen too many.

0728082148.jpg

iv got a couple of bongs 1's name is bob iv had him for like 2 years and he was my frist so hes got a speical place in my heart but now i gota double chamber bubler and we call him bubblegum so to make a long story short we dont really go off what they look like we just get togather a group of buds smoke a few bowls and just sorta drift away when something comes to mind thats its name

Tiffany. After the tiffany lampshades because they're beautiful pieces of glass, and that there buddy, is a beautiful piece of glass. Or a beautiful piece of gl(ass). Aha-ha.... sorry.

On the basis of the first pictures you could call it your Blurry Bong.

There are no mistakes, only inspirations, created by the universes' inherent randomness. (cf. Heisenberg) I think the first images were an omen/suggestion.

"I'm gonna take a hit off Blurry" has a ring to it.

Smok3w33d, what's the name?

lucifer. that bong looks intimidating and lucifer is aa intimadating name for a bong. it gives it a certain level of respect from the name. like "lucifer, man thats an evil/gnarly sounding tube. just a suggestion.

momma green

Oh man, this reminds me a lot of my 4 footer that got stolen last month (along with a roor and an illadelph). Made by the same company and had the same exact bowl, which I did end up replacing. We called it the squid because of the ridiculously low bubbling noise it made.

I think (although this is probably too late) that you shouldn't force a name on a bong, it can remain unnamed until that eureka moment, you know? :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom