Sheriff’s Deputy Accidentally Shoots Suspect In The Leg

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Hamilton County Sheriff’s Narcotics deputies executed a narcotic search warrant Thursday at 7301 East Brainerd Road Apt. C-19, the residence of Cecil Vance, 22, and Samantha Heather, 19. Upon the entry to the residence a member of the HCSO accidentally discharged his firearm, striking the male party in the left leg.

Mr. Vance was transported to Erlanger Hospital with a non-life threatening injury.

The Internal Affairs Division is conducting a review of the accidental discharge.

Seized from the residence was suspected Marijuana, Drug Paraphernalia and items used to manufacture Marijuana (in-door grow).

Vance and Cronin were charged with the following: Felony Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Manufacturing Marijuana and Simple Possession of Marijuana.

NewsHawk: Jim Behr: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: chattanoogapulse.com
Author: Pulse Staff
Copyright: 2011 Chattanooga Pulse
Website: Sheriff’s Deputy Accidentally Shoots Suspect In The Leg « Chattanooga Pulse

Sorry but no such thing as an accidental discharge of a weapon. Finger off the the trigger dumb ass and it is called a negligent discharge of a weapon!

No safety because it was a raid... however having been around firearms my whole life you are to keep the finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot something. It is this kind of incompetence that frustrates the hell out of me... where did he get his badge from???? a cracker jax box???

He is a joke and a disgrace to the good ol' boys club!

i think id file suit against the city, the police department, and the policeman himself. Put some ludicrous number on it and use it for bargaining power against the DA prosecuting the case.

What would happen if you went to your neighbors home with a loaded pistol and "accidentally" shot him in his goods n services exploding his ballsack and scarring his foreskin? You'd be in prison...thats where you'd be.

cops too often use the immunity laws to get away with almost murder. It happens in the midwest all the time.

I don't think a 22year old guy and a 19year old gal are a giant threat warranting an "accidental" shooting anyway.

Its one thing to go serve a warrant in Watts, East St. Louis, or Humboldt Park in Chicago...but in Chattanooga ..come on.

Back
Top Bottom