Should I defoliate

Marlinman

I have a dutch passion. Not sure of the exact strain.
The grow room is a converted fridge.
Light is a 600w cheapy.
DWC cyco nutrients only.
It's in the second week of flower but gone out of control.
I defoliated prior to flip but it just filled in again. Some of the bottom branches dont get light and have deformed leaves.
20210530_001747.jpg
20210520_145013.jpg

Is this your first grow? If so, just let it grow naturally. If not, than you could but be careful especially during flowering because you want to keep the fans leaves because during flowering the plants won't make no more fan leaves. Fan leaves are the solar panels and takes the light and makes sugar that stores for night time to grow the buds. Just be careful!!!

Is this your first grow? If so, just let it grow naturally. If not, than you could but be careful especially during flowering because you want to keep the fans leaves because during flowering the plants won't make no more fan leaves. Fan leaves are the solar panels and takes the light and makes sugar that stores for night time to grow the buds. Just be careful!!!
Thanks mgom

clean up those trimmed leaves first of all, then any leaf that is damaged, overlapping or yellowing can come down. also leaves that are touching the pistils should either be plucked or tucked but don’t strip the plant. just minor touches to create airflow and light penetration. thats my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom