Sick and tired of the BS being fed

wannabfree

I just read an article here about how a US states attorney from Cali is waging war on dispensaries. I am just sick and tired of the BS they are feeing the people.

The red colored words are my comments

They say; dispensaries are there for the money not the patients.
Oh, and the big drug companies making opiats ARE in it for the patients, BULLSHIT

THEY SAY; anyone can get a prescription by just saying there back hurts, so to them the whole thing is A sham.
Well, here in Chicago we have many doctors running legit shops and you can go to them an get prescribed from oxy, zanex, Vicodin, and other various norcos (its not legal of course, some of them will evenrequest that you give them 1/2 of the first prescription before he writes a refill). So does that make the whole prescription system a sham.

They say; some of the drugs will end up on the streets and not in a dispensary.
Am I missing something...prescription pills end up in the black market as well. And some of these will lessen the quality of life you live. NOT WEED.

I am just sick and tired of the BULLSHIT for a plant that grows in nature.
WHY IS THIS EVEN A SUBJECT, just f...ing legalize it an lets move on for f...s sake.

Keep in mind, the president appoints these people. Four more years of Obama equals four more years of Melinda Haag and these same federal state attorneys. If you don't like it, which I don't, we have to elect a new president in 2012. Vote wisely.

There is a long fucked up history when it comes to weed being illegal. It all comes down to money and greed. Eventually, someday it will be totally legal. Someday.

Back
Top Bottom