Silver Haze/Purple Kush

FrankDaTank89

I recently just picked up a few grams of a silver haze/purple kush cross. It was very pricey for beeing $60 for two grams, but it is completly worth it, and it seems like its lasting a long time with my bubbler. i will have access to some california kush in a few days so I can't wait to get my hands on it this next week, but anyways, check this bud out...

oh yea, and the best thing is, its real dank, but it seems like the grower got a little sloppy and left some males around, so i found about 4 or 5 seeds in this thing that I'm gonna keep and see if I can get growing next spring.

picresized_th_1214026570_DSC01284.jpg

picresized_th_1214026400_DSC01282.jpg

picresized_th_1214026680_DSC01285.jpg

oh i defiantly didn't mind, now i have the opportunity to get a lot more for free if i put the time and effort into it next year. :Rasta:

yea man good looking buds. I would definatly start a grow with those seeds. Hows the taste and high? :grinjoint:

yea man good looking buds. I would definatly start a grow with those seeds. Hows the taste and high? :grinjoint:

well i bought that bubbler the same night that i bought the bud, so i had a nice clean piece that i have been smoking it out of, and the flavor is awesome. The high is real nice too. It gets you very high, but somehow you can still function with most normal activities with the high.

great lookin bud.

Back
Top Bottom