Skinny buds, almost done

Charmanderrr

My issue is that I got these Nevilles Haze auto flowers growing and they are around day 70. The buds are so skinny as of right now and some of the trichomes are starting to turn. Although the bud hardly crystallized. This is my first grow, Am I being impatient or is it something I’m lacking in This stage? I worry might lights are too weak. (2 85w led lights Covering a 2x4) they eat a helping of flora nova bloom and a pinch of the big bloom from fox farms every other feeding. Once a month she drank a dash of kelp and seaweed meal. The hairs got huge early on and I’ve been calling her Einstein ever since. Here she is.
16E0590D-6B01-4BA9-BF55-E46E2498E737.jpeg
64EA5E82-D358-4B9B-BE8F-F1530DA2A5A0.jpeg
heres a reference for the lights to show how it’s set up. The auto is just to the left, out of the picture.
E6833293-323D-4EDC-AAC6-9ABA7A976685.jpeg

Obviously track the dates on a calendar but don’t worry about the calendar so much and let the plant run until it’s ready. Judging by the pistils in your pics she is getting her groove on just fine and not close to harvest yet. In flower mode the vertical growth drops off and it’s all about building buds, the fresh fluffy pistils means she’s still bulking up. Don’t worry about trichs yet since you want to check trichs on calyxes and ignore the ones on fan leaves…. when all of the pistils have turned to a dark color and are crinkled up then you are about a week or two away from chop. At that point is when you scope for trich colors. 30 to 40 watts per square foot is target

Looks great my friend - keep her green….

welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom