Slight deformity

Vinny133

Started 4 photos at the same time. GG#4, Wedding Cake, White Widow and a Grandaddy Purple. All popped the same day. Growing in coco, just transplanted into 1 gallon pots on day 12. All is well except the GG#4 looks a little odd. Slight deformities with the leaves, never seen this before as this is only my third grow. Is this something to worry about or do they outgrow this sort of thing? The GG is bottom left in the group pic.
6BCF1AA8-095A-44B6-AEB8-DCE3D7FA1F4D.jpeg23646271-2283-4AE7-942D-9C5C068BE84F.jpeg

Hey Vinny. Time will tell I'm afraid. It doesnt look too bad though and could be something which will disappear shortly or when you flower the plant. It could also be a runt plant which may be a little short and ugly though there is still a chance that it will be a worthwhile smoke. GG is lovely and even with a runt it could still have an awesome end product.

Nice plants by the way
:passitleft:

Hey Vinny. Time will tell I'm afraid. It doesnt look too bad though and could be something which will disappear shortly or when you flower the plant. It could also be a runt plant which may be a little short and ugly though there is still a chance that it will be a worthwhile smoke. GG is lovely and even with a runt it could still have an awesome end product.

Nice plants by the way
:passitleft:
Thank you for the reply, I won’t give up on it!

Back
Top Bottom