Smoke It Up, Marijuana May Soon Be Legal In Four U.S. States

Weedpipe

420 Member
The push to make marijuana legal continues as four U.S. states are currently pursuing the legalization of marijuana.

The hope from these states is that marijuana will become fully regulated, as well as completely legal.

The four states pushing to legalize marijuana include Massachusetts, California, New Hampshire, and the state of Washington.

There are four bills currently being tossed around, one for each state, with the end result being regulation and legalization of marijuana.

According to federal law, marijuana is an illegal substance, but that could be coming to an end if this trend continues.

More and more states in the U.S. are throwing around the idea of trying to make marijuana legal, or at least regulating it for use in small amounts and in medical cases.

We will know much more in regards to how this process is going once January legislative sessions begin.

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: SmartAboutHealth.Net
Copyright: SmartAboutHealth.Net 2008-2009
Website:Smoke It Up, Marijuana May Soon Be Legal In Four U.S. States

wow!!!!! this is great to hear this news!!!!!!!
can u plz let me know till now..many countries in world have legallized the smoking marijuana??

WOW fantastic! all it will take is one state and the rest will follow :cheer:

I think that California will lead the way in the push for legal weed. We have lots of people who want it legal here.

Does'nt matter who's first,, It matters only that it be decriminallized..:roorrip:

I'm going to vote for legalization in CA next year. There will be 3 different propositions to vote on. Happy New Year everyone. Cannabis will be legal in California in about 300 days. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Give em hell Newb!!! :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom