Smokin' and Drinkin

Big dog

I'm curious whether any of you guys like to drink when you smoke. What's your favorite cotton mouth curing libation? I enjoy a good cold Newcastle Brown Ale. It goes down real smooth when you're baked. I have to be careful not to get really hammered. Of course, that's not always such a bad idea anyway (getting hammered, I mean).

I drink all sorts of liquor mainly Vodka and Rum. But any and everything else I can think of is good too! If I'm at a spot I know I can drink and smoke with no problems, I'll drink some Hot Damn 100 proof. If I don't have ganes to smoke and relax me I can get outta control lol.

texas_style05 said:
I don't even drink when I'm stoned cuz it's like my damn high disappears and all I feel is drunk of my ass.
Not me, lol. I just feal extra, extra messed up......I put liquor in my bong smetimes, the shitty bong..not the good one.

I personally only really drink in social situations, and I normally hate to be around alot of people when I'm high, at least alot of people I don't know. So I don't mix that often, if I do it's usually drinking first then smoking a bit to mellow out.

oh man. i love newcastle. if i'm just relaxing a little, i take a few hits and one newcastle and i am chill for hours. the trick is to take both easy. it makes it more intense

Yeh, i drink and smoke, but i dont do it on a regular basis. Say once a week, and yeh you get really fucked up. But remember kids - beer and grass your on your ass, weed and beer your in the clear (applies to all alcohol when smoking as well).

stonedthugg420 said:
Not me, lol. I just feal extra, extra messed up......I put liquor in my bong smetimes, the shitty bong..not the good one.
That is REALLY stupid...
THC is alcohol soluble... you are wasting THC.

Ever since I started smokin I feel no desire to drink anymore

I don't combine pot and alcohol much but when I do I usualy take bong hits and sip on a glass of rum or I'll have a Miller or Michelob.

yeah i hate alchohal only because its legal you know what i mean i see people(ive also done myslelf) drink until they cant drink anymore and its a goddamn discrace bout that cause i cansmoke alot and i only drift to sleep if i smoke too much i dont fall on my face or nothing i just think its crazy and i know i cantake a good rip of chron out o the bong and almost fall on my face but the next few moments and im feeling good and im glad its legal because i feel people shold be able to do what they want as long as it hurts no one thats the same way i feel about smoking cigs in public cause that harms anyone breathing next to you you know what i mean.

if your gonna drink and smoke its simple .................you gotta smoke a joint or bowl no bang rips save those for later by this time your high and feeling a little thirsty so have ONE beer than eat something preferably pizza absorbs alcohol and you can do as you please bongs rips beer bongs hell both at once if your capable

i like to enjoi a nice irish coffee after smokin' a morning bone....but when i celebrate i like to celebrate with blunts and anything that will get me baligerent...speaking of celebrations, isnt new years coming up soon hahaha

I don't drink much at all, and I certainly 'do not' drink when I'm baked. I prefer a simple high to an alcohol buzz, and I've never liked to mix the two together. It changes the buzz completely!

I smoke my weed, and (mostly) leave the rest alone . . .

I was gettin good at being able to mix the 2 without puking and passing out last year, then I got on probation. I'll update you when I can smoke again if I end up where I left off, being able to handle both at the same time, or if I am back to square one and puke. But over all, yeah I get fucked up from doin the 2.

OldBongMan said:
I am trying to find a hot chick and have her watch my ball drop...lol
LOL

I usually keep the two seperate. If I drink AND smoke than I start to feel sick. Although a couple drinks with a blunt is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom