???????

nughugger420

im makeing a book about the most popular ways places things....ect for a 420 book im makeing named Aliens Guide 2 Grey Area! fill in what you do....normaly
what you smoke:(mine)-shwag/mids
what you smoke out of:(mine)-joint-bowl(aluminum)
were you smoke:(mine)-in a spot in the forest-my room
who you smoke with:(mine)-my freind cris-paul(NEVER ALONE NOT ONCE!)
when you smoke:(mine)-4:20 when i can,when it cold,at night
do you get paranoid:(mine)-fuck yeah mostly after i see 5-0
what munchies you eat:(mine)-Chilly Cheese-Its (dont know if they make m)
thing you do while stoned:(atleast 2 please)(mine)-chill-play new GTA!
how many times you smoke a day:(mine)-1 if any
have any side affects:(mine)-cotton mouth

THANKS 4 YOUR TIME

what you smoke: mids/ highs

what you smoke out of: bongs, glass pipes, joints/ blunts

were you smoke: in back yard or at the "ducks"

who you smoke with: my brother and other friends (dont smoke alone unless the back pain is to much)

when you smoke: no specific time but mostly at night

do you get paranoid: not at all

what munchies you eat: anything around

thing you do while stoned: chill, listen to music, watch movies, eat, talk, drink (h2o)

how many times you smoke a day: 2-7 times depends on my back and how much weed i have

have any side affects: euphoria, some times cotten mouth

what you smoke-mids/high

what you smoke out of- vaporizers bongs blunts joints glass pipes

where you smoke-backyard park room

who you smoke with-friends other people's friends that i dont know to well but have weed

when you smoke-depends what day (days when i have classes- right when i get home from last class, and sometimes a little in the morning if i get up early) if not i smoke in the morning i smoke b4 lunch i smoke b4 dinner then i get fucked up as hell at night

do you get paranoid-not at all, parents and janators have all been on me threatning tryin to call the police DONT RUN just chill tell them fuck you u dont have athority and walk away<-------------------------------------------great advice for newbies

what munchies you eat- ez mac is the shit period

thing you do while stoned-chill, listen to music, talk to people online, watch tv/movies, eat, play madden

how many times you smoke a day-2-lost count depending on what day+ how much bud i gots

have any side affects- cotten mouth like a bitch, if im really fucked up when i close my eyes i have the most fucked up sights like a mild halucination

damn need more info....come on guys POST!

what you smoke- mid or good bud (only buy good)

what you smoke out of- bong, blunt, metal

were you smoke- Dealers place, LAN cafe, my house

who you smoke with- Dealer, buddies, people i make up when im bored Big Blunt

when you smoke- Before school and at night (my buds)

do you get paranoid- Always laid back and mind clear. Nothing to worry bout

what munchies you eat- ice creame, lemon drops

thing you do while stoned- listen to music, TRAMPOLINE (sp),sleep

how many times you smoke a day- matters how much i got, usualy 2-3

have any side affects- cotton mouth, extreme highness, man boobs

what you smoke: shwag/high (I don't have a choice of mids else I'd smoke that)

what you smoke out of: BLUNT when I can-glass pipes-bong-joint

where you smoke: on the apt. "balcony", room, apt in general, dealer places

who you smoke with: best friend-alone-sister-dealers-other friends

when you smoke: 4:20 if I remember, otherwise when I feel like it if I have weed

do you get paranoid: not usually. usually not even when I'm driving except occasionally I feel like there is no way I couldn't be swerving- but passengers just tell me "Nah, dude, you're good. You're going straight."

what munchies you eat: LOTS of different stuff, candy mostly

thing you do while stoned:(atleast 2 please) chill (with music)-hang with friends-play XBOX- draw stuff- write stories

how many times you smoke a day: depends on how much weed I have. 0-5 times a day. Sometimes even if I have weed I'll only smoke 1-2 times though.

have any side affects: not really, 'cept the driving thing. Oh... and I have problems talking with the normal "energy". By this I mean when I talk, I have to tell anti-fun people that I'm just really tired or woke up from a nap. It's hard for me to enunciate when high. Unless I really care about what I'm discussing.

what you smoke:-kb
what you smoke out of:Bongs bowls hosers what ever i made
were you smoke:room
who you smoke with:dealer
when you smoke: anytime im home
what munchies you eat: whats in the fridge?
thing you do while stoned:masturbate post listen to music
how many times you smoke a day:alot
have any side affects:cotton mouth dislexia drowzyness

what you smoke: mostly schwag, but we'll treat ourselves to an 1/8 every now and then.

what you smoke out of: bongs, glass pipes, joints/ blunts

were you smoke: either in my living room, or my room, or on the patio.

who you smoke with: mostly my 3 other roommates, but i've got a group of about 7 who we normally have sessions over here.

when you smoke: used to be at night, which i like better... but now it's just blaze whenever.

do you get paranoid: not anymore

what munchies you eat: ice cream, oatmeal cream pies, french fries (it's nice to be able to cook anything you want!!)

thing you do while stoned: chill, lately we've been playing fifa '05, watch movies, surf the web, do homework, go to class, bullshit, listen to music

how many times you smoke a day: anywhere from 1 - 50 ranges on different days.

have any side affects: goofy feeling, always grinnin, the usual

Ditch that aluminum bowl and buy a glass one nughugger

what you smoke: Whatever is available and I can afford, usually between mids and good stuff. But shwag and dank on occasion.

what you smoke out of: My bong, joints, glass bowls.

were you smoke: My house or the woods.

who you smoke with: Friends or alone.

when you smoke: Morning or night. Mid day smoking leaves me burnt and lazy.

do you get paranoid: No

what munchies you eat: Everything. But you can't beat Chicago Style pizza and Mountain Dew.

thing you do while stoned: Make music, listen to music, play videogames, eat, sleep, run through the woods and play football.

how many times you smoke a day: Anywhere from 0 to 10.

have any side affects: depends on the weed.

What you smoke: Normally good dank, but I never turn bud down.
What you smoke out of: Blunts, pipes, bongs, zongs, any and all glass, hookahs, joints, never out of metal.
Were you smoke: Friends' houses, on the streets of MLK Blvd., in cars, on roof/back porch of my house
Who you smoke with: Rarely smoke by myself, normally with friends and people who I've just introduced myself to.
When you smoke: Varies. Normally crammed into several sessions on Friday and Saturday.
Do you get paranoid: No, I've been high as hell in front of too many cops to worry, plus three of my friends are security officers.
What munchies you eat: Anything that's meant for human consumption. And Munchos chips.
Thing you do while stoned: Perform or listen to music, draw, read, watch TV/DVDs, play video games, lift weights, swim, debate, discuss meaning of life/concept of true hapiness, etc., pack another bowl
How many times you smoke a day: I've been going 4-5 days without toking.
Have any side affects: Easing of tension around the eyes and shoulders, increased appetite, cottonmouth, drowsiness, euphoria/elation, pain on the sides of the mouth from grinning so damn much

Back
Top Bottom