Shwag over nugz

nughugger420

nugz are ok. hell ill smoke em if ya got em. but to be honest, since the first time i smoked i think i like shwag (dirt) far more than nugz.now heres the story.Me and my freind chris skiped school do to the fact that i had a O of shwag (85$) and to my suprise my freind had a half O of nugz (75$).we smoked about 5 or 6 bowls of nugz and i was buzzing, but to be honest i was much much much MUCH higher after i smoked a blunt of shwag (i rowl like a old pro, i can rowl a blunt in 1 minute 23 seconds in the dark....beat that score...oh ive also am known as the only kid around here who can ride a bike and rowl a J at the same time) we had half half nugget shwag blunts all day and ended the day buyn a pizza sprikling weed on it and drinking a pint of vaka with are pizza RIGHT IN THE STORE!!!! so what about all you, what do you get higher on ??? :rolleyes:

what were you smoking out of because this doesn't make sense to me.

My friend can roll a blunt while driving.
And Nugs are 100 times better than shwagg, but whatever u prefer.

i just think sometimes nuggets is a waste of money...a 2 gram blunt of nuggets is fucking 40$ over my way ..... itll fuck ya up real bad but i rather buy a dime...much more than a gram...and smoke outa a blunt....10$ or 40$ you make the choice!

nughugger420 said:
i just think sometimes nuggets is a waste of money...a 2 gram blunt of nuggets is fucking 40$ over my way ..... itll fuck ya up real bad but i rather buy a dime...much more than a gram...and smoke outa a blunt....10$ or 40$ you make the choice!
$20.00 a gram is what some retards try to charge here in MA. but most ppl sell them for 15 now.
anyway Nughugger just buy Nug in bulk (if u can), its always cheaper that way.

Hello contradiction!
nughugger420 said:
"Me and my freind chris skiped school do to the fact that i had a O of shwag (85$) and to my suprise my freind had a half O of nugz (75$)"
nughugger420 said:
a 2 gram blunt of nuggets is fucking 40$ over my way ..... itll fuck ya up real bad but i rather buy a dime.

How come you can get a half ounce of nugs for 75 bucks, but then you say you have to pay 40 bucks for 2 grams of nugs.

PS: Be cool, stay in school, your gonna need it man. And uhhh... if your school offers any extra help in english, take them up on their offer, it would be to your advantage.

nug, role 3gs in a blunt 1 handed, while driving a 5 speed through town. then you will be on my rolling level. lol j/k but try it, it took me a lot of weed falling in the floorboard until i got it down good. its handy though.

damn 40 for 2 grams of nug? here for 40 u can get 8 grams of nugg and we dont even have shwag in this part of the south just KB and dro

Alot of ppl think dro is a type of weed, all it is, is a way of growing weed, so technically that kb could be dro like it it here in MA.

i can also get shit called red delicious,smoked it once....you know the lil red hairs on nuggz....nuthing but it.....i can get 3 bps for 15 of that

nughugger420 said:
i can also get shit called red delicious,smoked it once....you know the lil red hairs on nuggz....nuthing but it.....i can get 3 bps for 15 of that
rip off, why would anyone sell bowlpacks, that's rediculous.

we don't really have schwag here, that I know of. We have pot and better pot lol but my dealer also hooks up nice bags of bottom bag if you ask and its usually really thcy, you can see crystals layering the bottom of the bag etc. so its bottom, dry smokes faster whatever but its still good pot and I find you get bigger tokes because its dry and already sort of busted up. You could pay 60$ and have it last you a week or 2. I paid $60 off another dealer with really good bud but doesn't hook up as much and that only lasted me a night lol. Buds are awesome, schwag is meh lol bottom is wicked =P

I Aint Sayn He Selling In Bps...the Grams Are 3 Fat Mva Fuckn Ass Bps

OH, and to fuck me up evan more i do the same thing every time i smoke....I toak up in my walk in closet(a room wit pot posters and lava lamps), i toak long and hard,kepp it in,then i blow it into a balloon,hit the same hit like 3-5 more times and then breath it out....IT WORKZ!!!!

nughugger420 said:
nugz are ok. hell ill smoke em if ya got em. but to be honest, since the first time i smoked i think i like shwag (dirt) far more than nugz.now heres the story.Me and my freind chris skiped school do to the fact that i had a O of shwag (85$) and to my suprise my freind had a half O of nugz (75$).we smoked about 5 or 6 bowls of nugz and i was buzzing, but to be honest i was much much much MUCH higher after i smoked a blunt of shwag (i rowl like a old pro, i can rowl a blunt in 1 minute 23 seconds in the dark....beat that score...oh ive also am known as the only kid around here who can ride a bike and rowl a J at the same time) we had half half nugget shwag blunts all day and ended the day buyn a pizza sprikling weed on it and drinking a pint of vaka with are pizza RIGHT IN THE STORE!!!! so what about all you, what do you get higher on ??? :rolleyes:

thats a funny story realllllllllllly funny!not!!!!me i got high off my butt with the high-graded shit and it was good as hell and if you would try the high-graded with the red hair guarantee you would get fucking high off your ass and so will your homie if you guys do smoke it have fun and have alot of food with you cause you will get the munchies like up the ass!!!!!!!!! PEACE AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom