Most High!

nughugger420

i wont to read some tales of when you have reached the highest youve ever been........ok,i was on this blunt ride with my three friends when my friend mike said "ok im gonna rowl a blunt"we had a white owl black berry.but once my freind mike was done licking the blunt my freind Teddy took out a small pill.He said it was "E" but i didnt think so.he crushed the small pill and smeared the dust over the wet paper.mike then set down the Nugz.A fat nug/E blunt was born and we each took atleast 20 hits because of the wet mucky chulk like gew burning so slow.we were FUCKED.things blured and moved strange as colors mixed.i came home and some how made it to bed.

OK NOW ON WITH THE STORIES

OH and this one time my homie john got a half pound (hes a dealer) and we had all thease Titan blunts (if youve seen em youll know....fuckn huge) yeah well we didnt evan brake it open to wrap it.nope,we just poured out the tabacco and filled it on up.we just chilled in been-bags passing it back and forth...we watched Ed,Edd,nd Eddy and the blunt burned from begining to end of the show....no lie

Last last friday, monday - thursday me and 1 other friend have been waiting forver to blaze up alot on friday, so we bought a quad and rolled one fat blunt and smoked it between us 3 behind the movie theater. All the sudden im in a movie, I was so fucking high i felt on strong drugs. So now im gonna try shrooms.

the most high ive been was prob when i smoked about 4 blunts to 2 people then we were fucked and we smoked about 100 bowls more that night, and i was so high i was sober :eek: like i serously smoked myself sober it was fucked up

this one night i smoked a blunt and was so fucked up i walked 3 miles to a dunkin dounuts...lol that was one good ass dounut

and this one time me and my freind (when i first started smoking)smoked outa a can pipe at the park near my house.we were so fucked up we thought we were in a movie.when we saw the cop pull up we didnt know it was real.....lol good times

damn this one time i only had a red light bulb in my room and when i got sooooo fuckn high i had no depth perseption so when i reached for my glass bong on the shelf.....***CRACK!***....damn that sucked

Back
Top Bottom