Best Memories..

nughugger420

We all had a first high.Thats great and all. but weve all had a time that we remember as a true 420 memory.something that you keep in your heart and youll never forget.I have a few.UFO:I rowled my first cgood batch of blunts (i alays rowl a few) and to celebrate i had a night to myself.i set blankets out in my backyard so i could sleep out.i got a bag of candy,OJ,my cd player with trippy Cds,and ofcoarse the 3 blunts.i did hear this strain of weed was very very good.i waited till my parents fell asleep then i toaked.i taok hits normaly.then i got sucked into a vortex and all i remember i closing my eyes and just puffing.take a hit,breath out then just take a hit no air in between.i had the 2nd blunt to a roach when i passed out.i remember layn thur and hearing the creepy pink floyyd music,and it sounded like fuckn i was in a ufo.i open my eyes and at that moment a glowing ball shoots across the sky.i celebrate seeing the alien by sparking the last blunt.GOOD SHYT:my friend called me and said his dealer had really really really good shyt.we saw the dealer and he gave me a dime of some shyt coverd in crystals.i was like "so this fucks you up"and he was like "oh lil man you have no idea"so he took his back pack off and opened it and gave me his 2 foot tall glass bong.i packed a bp filled the tube with smoke and riped one.it burned.as the smoke flowed threw my body,with every second that passed i could feel my self get higher.i exhalled and he said"one hit shyt...and started laughing....ill post more later...peace

I remember one night me and my 2 of my friends were lookin for a place to toke at so we drove out to this subdivision that was being built. It was great, no one to bother us and nothing to worry about. We parked in front of one house and I had an empty coke can in my car so we made a ghetto pipe. We went and sat on the hood of the car and just smoked a dime of some shit we had bought that day. We had a Bob Marley tape in the tape player and we just sat, smoked, talked and looked up at the stars thinking of how cool it would be if some aleins came and got high with us. That was a good night.

Back
Top Bottom