So I grabbed a flyer at the stoplight today for a medical marijuana clinic

saltybluegrass

for $250 and bring in your physical/mental medical records they will be the ones to mail an additional $75 request to the state to be entered into registered medical marijuana users. Then!! go spend hundreds at the dispensary(guessing the costs are higher with red tape now) to go home and wipe your mind free of all the bu·reauc·ra·cy it took for this moment of relaxation??!!!
that’s why i say it’s mandatory as a registered voter you should get a card just to relieve the primary’s and elections of people whom we don’t know. How can we believe catholic priests but not maxine walters /paul ryan et al.
Mandatory voting places make each voter fail a blood alcohol test before picking a candidate !!
Well the good news is my hialeah guy registered me for $75 today and i cut out the middle man!

Here in the nanny state of victoria.
We have 30 doctors in the state who
can prescribe medical cannabis.
And the only ones that get it are ,
epileptic kids and cancer patients.

I still cannot believe, medical marijuana
is legal in victoria -the nanny state of australia.

for $250 and bring in your physical/mental medical records they will be the ones to mail an additional $75 request to the state to be entered into registered medical marijuana users. Then!! go spend hundreds at the dispensary(guessing the costs are higher with red tape now) to go home and wipe your mind free of all the bu·reauc·ra·cy it took for this moment of relaxation??!!!
that’s why i say it’s mandatory as a registered voter you should get a card just to relieve the primary’s and elections of people whom we don’t know. How can we believe catholic priests but not maxine walters /paul ryan et al.
Mandatory voting places make each voter fail a blood alcohol test before picking a candidate !!
Well the good news is my hialeah guy registered me for $75 today and i cut out the middle man!
Salty are you from Oklahoma?

Back
Top Bottom