So many choices so little money

yang_city

I am planning a grow for next spring outdoors and I plan on ordering some nirvana seeds from seed boutique. The problem is there are so many strains to choose from I can't decide which ones to get. I plan on getting two strains, three max. So far I have narrowed it down to.

papaya
bubblicious
shiva
white widow
jock horror
blue mystic
k2
aurora indica

I would really appreciate suggestions, comments on growing and overall smoke.
thanks in advance!

oh..shit dude thats really hard..well if i were you i'd pick 2 that you liked te name and smell of the most and then call it something if you cross pollenate them

any suggestions?

Well I've grown several of those strains myself and all are good ones IMO.
The papaya is a fav of mine and tastes nice and sweet. The high is nice with a little creeper to it and the trim makes some delicous bubblehash.lol The bubblicious is another fav and one I would be proud to have in my garden. Love the hash from it as well.lol Nice tight buds with a make me hungry odor if you know what I mean!!:cheesygrinsmiley: The white widow is a great strain that definately lives up to its reputation. The jock horror and blue mystic are some great strains as well although when I grew the jock horro I found it a tad finicky with how much nutrient it liked and the blue mystic had a autoflowering trait I didn't like. This was several years ago too though and I believe that the autoflowering trait has been bred out. I haven't grown the k-2 or aurora but I've smoked them and must say they are nice tasting and look great in a bag.lol

I think people obsess too much about different strains.
Maybe I lack a refined palate, but to me, if it gets me to where I want to be I don't care what somebody named it.
There is a difference between properties of let's say sativa's and indica's. Sativa's take longer to grow and need more vertical height than indica's but the main difference for the smoker is that sativa's tend to give the smoker a more active, head high. Indica's tend to lock the smoker to the couch.
I grow from clones I get from friends, and I like variety of highs, so I strive to have 1 pure sativa, 1 pure indica, 1 s-dom and 1 i-dom. I like pure sativa's when I'm out and about (like rafting down the Trinity River) and pure indica's when I have no plans but to watch tv and crash.
Mixing the strains becomes quite an adventure.

I planned to have one sativa dominant, one indica dominant and a more even mixture of the two similar to you. I was trying to get opinions on the different strains so I didn't waste my money. But I think I have decided on papaya-indica, blue mystic-indica and nirvana special-sativa.

Back
Top Bottom