So heres my plan...

sk8bd117

I have completely given up on growing outside maybe for the rest of my life. Every mission i have for an outdoor operation gets shit on. I'm not gunna fight it anymore. I have a 44 inch tall crawl space that runs the whole perimeter of the bottom of my house. I have boarded off about and 8x6 section leaving a chunk out for a nice big fan/ for me to access. Part of the beauty of this space is that its always around like 60 degrees so i believe it will help fight the heat of the bulb.

My plan is this:
Hang my 1000 watt HPS on the ceiling with the top pointing down and no surrounding hood (so the light goes 360) in the middle of my section.
This will leave me with about enough room I'd say to have about 10 plants safely away from the lamp.
I'm going to be aquiring seeds online soon. Just trying to decide between aurora indica, four way, papaya, white rhino or white widow from nirvana strains.
I was planning on growing the plants in vegetative for about 2 months. Most likely topping them because of my height restrictions.
Yup thats basically my plan. I'm going to hook my bulb up 1st and run in to make sure that everything is in place, nothing too close to the bulb and all that good shit. A quick question maybe you guys could help me with. I'm wondering ABOUT how much running my bulb is going to jack me up a month when i have it on 18/6. I know there is an equation for how much my company charges per kilowatt but I am just looking for a rough estimate.
Thanks for all of your help guys. Hopefully i can get a few pictures today or tomorrow so i can give you guys a better idea.

I have a 1000w on 11hrs a day and that brought my bill up 100 bucks, but I also have an portable air conditioner in there running constantly so that adds to it.

sure your ac is probably 600 watts as well

Back
Top Bottom