So new to all of this

BuzzyB

Well, if I had known back in the 60's that this was my future, I certainly would have paid attention!

I am over 60, totally ignorant of all of this. Tried to make 'budder' but a total failure.....that or the cookie dough!

I am a Medical Marijuana patient and yes, my state has legalized mj. They have closed down all dispensaries though.....hopefully temporary!

I am trying to find some instruction(s) on making butter / cooking. Don't know one strain from another. I have someone giving me free trimmings right now.

I do not have a grow room yet....lots to be learned there.....like EVERYTHING!
I do plan to grow my own.

I hope to link up with some extremely patient people here who can get me going in the right direction. So far, all of the free trimmings have gone to waste....

Anyway! Glad to be here! Hoping for the best! Hi to everyone in the community!

BuzzyB :thanks:

So, how do I know whether to use bud or trim and how much of each to how much butter? First of way too many questions to come!
Thanks!

Well, if I had known back in the 60's that this was my future, I certainly would have paid attention!

I am over 60, totally ignorant of all of this. Tried to make 'budder' but a total failure.....that or the cookie dough!

I am a Medical Marijuana patient and yes, my state has legalized mj. They have closed down all dispensaries though.....hopefully temporary!

I am trying to find some instruction(s) on making butter / cooking. Don't know one strain from another. I have someone giving me free trimmings right now.

I do not have a grow room yet....lots to be learned there.....like EVERYTHING!
I do plan to grow my own.

I hope to link up with some extremely patient people here who can get me going in the right direction. So far, all of the free trimmings have gone to waste....

Anyway! Glad to be here! Hoping for the best! Hi to everyone in the community!

BuzzyB :thanks:

I am also part of the 60's crowd. Still w/ this background it was a new world in the 420 & other hybrid web experiences.
I think the subject that had the greatest impact on my learning curve in understanding Marijuana was learning the differences between Sativa and Indica. The world of creative drive and couch lock numbness are in combinations of (sativa vs indica) what you put in this jar to drink. This is the basic 101. I came in this building some were in the middle trying to grow stuff but should have understood what it was I wanted to grow at the entrance. It also turned out that the primer my mother taught me by gardening was a good bet to the understanding geno/phenotype, cloning, landrace, etc:peace:

I grew up in the 60's to & in the army in the 70's. the whole computor thing still seems hard to find my way through. I've only been on here a few times but the folks seem helpfull. the cannabutter is more my wifes area but I know trim off good bud is plenty good to use. and the recipe isnt hard just time consuming. good luck to you, I hope they open the dispenseries back up in your state. to bad the current situation wasn't better all over in that reguard. my state talked about it and then did nothing so your ahead of many.

Back
Top Bottom