Soil Growers...

SpicebrotherJ

Hey folks, what store brand fertilizers(organic and chemical) do you use and what are the results as far as taste and yield? I appreciate the input. SpiceBrotherJake

I do hydro but when I have done soil I just use good soil from Home Depot.
It would be best to add 15 to 25 % perlite. Home Depot sells that too.
Its for drainage and water holding capabilities.

FOR ME THER IS ONLY ONE BRAND YOU CAN USE IN SOIL. FOX FARM...

AND THER SOIL IS #1 TOO..

CHECK IT OUT...www.foxfarmfertilizer.com

here_we_grow_003.jpg

I also have used nothing but Foxfarm with great results.. Stick with organics and stray away from the chemical crap out there. :allgood:

hows the yield(pounds per 1000w) also the flavor. I'm an award winning grower and i've always used chemical ferts. thanks SpiceBrotherJake:peace:

What kind of awards have you won? Flavor has alot to do with strain too, though I'm sure you already knew that. I'll come back and let you know after I grow something other than shitty bag seed.

Brett, Cannabis Action Network has had some large competitions in California. I've won first place twice and third once. I also had a 9-page spread in HT and numerous other photos, stories and the cover too. Needless to say, I like pot!:bongrip:

Yes Spice Brothers is the name. Not to be confused with another biz in Canada that sells seeds. The real Spice Brothers are in California.

what strain are you growing?
the only way to know is a side by side grow..
i grow 13 dif. strains... sum get less than a lb. per 1000w and sum i get over4.5 lbs. per 1000w..

and tast.... sum have a sweet hash flavor..... and sum have a real spicey flavor.. and sum tast like candy...

in a side by side grow i did in 2004. fox farm did a 38% larger yield than grotek.
and about a 25% larger yield than american agritech, pure blend pro. and bloom (in soil)

see ya...............

PlugJug said:
what strain are you growing?
the only way to know is a side by side grow..
i grow 13 dif. strains... sum get less than a lb. per 1000w and sum i get over4.5 lbs. per 1000w..

and tast.... sum have a sweet hash flavor..... and sum have a real spicey flavor.. and sum tast like candy...

in a side by side grow i did in 2004. fox farm did a 38% larger yield than grotek.
and about a 25% larger yield than american agritech, pure blend pro. and bloom (in soil)

see ya...............

I mostly grow my own strains. I was just curious about how strong the flavors(regardless of variety) and yields per light. 4.5 lbs per 1000w???? I've been at this for 9 years and have never beaten 2.5 lbs per light in 8 weeks, I do not use co2.

this was good bud...

it was sweet island skunk..

done in sativa bud room #1
6 1000w hps on light rails and t-5 fluorescent lamps on walls and co2.

this is not one of my plants but it was the same thing....
75% sativa plants got to over 8 feet..

sativa_75_.jpg

No Mercy Supply Bat Guano Extract. Made specifically for growin weed.

Can't burn the plants with it.. (at least I haven't been able to anyway.) Absolutely no residual flavor, even without flushing before harvest.

MC

Back
Top Bottom