Something odd in the smoking room

art fog

My friend, I'll call Lynn, has a new pet tea cup Yorky named Hi-low. The day I meant "Hi-low" we were testing the new cross (diesel/chill om) I just cured. In the middle of his smoking room is a bordered carpet surrounded by furniture & good music that accommodates pass around smoking. After a few passes when we were all in a good mood this cute little dog enters the room and lynn points to the carpet and says "Hi-low sit". Hi- Low walks to the middle of the carpet and barks once getting everybody's attention, then begins w/her front paws to drag his furry butt in a circle and just when Hi-low stops she looks up staring at us the hair on his head pops straight up w/ brown static spikes radiating from her head. If you never seen this most people think its the good pot which defiantly helped still everyone got a charge from it.

Is hi lo a girl.....

if so she is dragging her swollen anal glands all over the carpet because they need squeezed/release.

If a boy, worms or swollen glads as well.

Mrs works at a vet....I would never attempt any "first aid" no reason to explain why :peace:

Back
Top Bottom