Something to consider

Mother protecting kids, Or a Woman scorned. Are 2 things to consider before stealing a woman's pot plants. Both could get you killed LMAO.

I have thought about camera's. Then I realized I would just sit there all day watching the leaves flutter as the fan goes by all day. It might be something to watch if I smoke to much couch potato weed. Something to consider lol.

Mother protecting kids, Or a Woman scorned. Are 2 things to consider before stealing a woman's pot plants. Both could get you killed LMAO.

I have thought about camera's. Then I realized I would just sit there all day watching the leaves flutter as the fan goes by all day. It might be something to watch if I smoke to much couch potato weed. Something to consider lol.

How about motion activated cameras, so you can get the 'Reader's Digest' version when you are in full control?

To tell the truth automatic cameras anywhere scares me. Mine or theirs. I am a firm believer in keeping your plants close to where I am. Not everyone can do that.

Grow security is going to change a lot in the next few years. Too many people growing and too many people with no morals. Bigger grows are going to need maned security in lots of case's. Could be a line of work for vets when they return.

Back
Top Bottom