Soo can anyone see what strain this is?

DrMishque

Hello guys.
I've been growing a plant for almost 2 months.
It's about 50-60cm in height, I obtained some seeds from a friend so I don't know what kind I've been growing.
I'd love to know what strain I have.
Also is it possible to see if it's a male or female yet?
Here's a couple pictures.

I can add more if needed.

I'm pretty sure i'll be starting the flowering as soon as get my lights, like 1-2 weeks. Any idea on what the yield would be?

Gonna be using 2x105W 2700K E27 220V CFL bulbs. I got a big closet covered with aluminium foil on the inside, and a couple of fans to circulate the air.

Is your closet white? White reflects light alot better than foil. Also foil can and will create hot spots burning your plants. Plus it may raise the heat alot when you get those 2 CFL bulbs in there. They seem to be doing fine but just take caution

As for the light with the CFL's Ive seen 2 onces come from a CFL grow tops per plant. I veg with CFL's and T5's but flower with HPS. Im pretty sure you can pull off 2oz or more if you care and feed your plants the right way. I was checking out some UVB CFL bulbs. specs are amazing check those out. There cheap also. I think there the closes thing to the sun lighting.

Yeah it is white, i'll take the foil off, thanks for the advice. 2oz sounds really good. Ty for you help. This is my first grow, I feed the plant with manure and add baking soda to the water to keep the ph stabilized. It's what I've been doing all along and it seems to grow rather fast, will it flower properly if I keep it like this? (manure and CFL lights). It has overall a healthy darkish-green color and a really thick stam with about 3" of bark at the bottom.

Thanks alot for the support!:thanks:

Looks really good for you to only be feeding it that. REPS for that for sure. I would say when you flower you would need some type of P,K fertilizer. During flower plant needs more phosphorus and potassium rather than nitrogen. You can keep it simple by using Alaskin Marble Bloom Fish fertilizer. it has a ratio of 0-10-10. And its only $5. Or you can pick you up some FloraNova Bloom.

Not quite sure how to get those, I live in northern europe, but i'll be sure to ask around and look at the nearby soil store for something similar. Thanks again.

I actually found some nutritient/fertilizing sticks laying around. They contain 4% Phosphorus, 7% Potassium and 7% nitrogen, will these do the job?

Can't tell if that is 9 or 11 leaves ...... looks really healthy. No way to ever know what strain it is. Figure out what you want to call it. Then, .... that's what strain it is ..... LOL

Back
Top Bottom