SoOo Mad

Ceelo

This morning I woke up to find out that my HPS wasn't working it also had a wierd smell to it. So im here thinking its the bulb and im messing around with it and somehow the reflector got unhooked and fell on my 2 plants and totally destroyed both of them :( . Im sooo mad how could I do something stupid like that. The light bulb also broke and I'm almost positive that the ballast is messed up. I don't have the money right now to start a whole new grow, I'm gonna start a new one on January or February. Damn I'm so mad I can't believe it.

Damn bro. Thats wack. F*ck it. Smoke one, and prepare for Jan. You'll be growin' again before you know it.

OMG! I think I would have cried on that one! Infact I know I would,and I don't cry easily. Now I don't feel so bad that one of my 4 cats ate some leaves of one of my 2 females. Last night I thought I'd give them a rest from the fans blowing on em and turned them off, well won't do that again cause my cats don't like wind. Really sorry to hear what happened to you, hope you got a hudge one to smoke now!:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin: expensive lesson

I'm terribly sorry to hear that bro.

Angels on your next grow

hahaha i done that once hangin a fan, straight smashed 2 plants, the hps ballast more or less has a short, or burnt out capacitor, if its digital thats where the short comes in. bulbs smell like sulfur when blown.

kctrue40 said:
OMG! I think I would have cried on that one! Infact I know I would,and I don't cry easily. Now I don't feel so bad that one of my 4 cats ate some leaves of one of my 2 females. Last night I thought I'd give them a rest from the fans blowing on em and turned them off, well won't do that again cause my cats don't like wind. Really sorry to hear what happened to you, hope you got a hudge one to smoke now!:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin: expensive lesson

You have a cat that eats weed!! Did your kitty get stoned?

.Ya I have 4 cats and a mini daushaund . I have father,mother,brother,sister and the dog...the mother cat and dog love weed eat it ever chance they get..go figure! Good thing the other 3 don't or I could have a problem, had to put a door infront of closet so she can't get in. Caught her pushing her way in this morning ! Got a kick in the ass and a good talking too,lol.:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin:

dont feel bad i dii the same thing and lost two bangin ass plants i mean some real beauties.if i was you i would go and get a couple of flouros and next time you get some smoke be on the lookout for the seeds...

from here to jan. you wuill have those girls real big ...for 15 dollars tou can get these new lights they sell wich do good on plants,and they screw in to a regular lightsocket...

just take some clones and put them under cfl's untill you can score a hps again. cheap solution and you can save a few $$ while they veg.

Back
Top Bottom