Speciality Farms - EzE - Compost

EzE-compost

420 Member
I have been told am a good Farmer - I have been in corp- America for 32 years. Projected ended after 13years @ CTL great company. So now am going to start living my life. The family were farms -- but thanks to how thing happen we lost the farm.. So I going to be a
-- so super stars I am here to learn - Thanks for letting be be a part of this team - so i will reading and taking notes Peace EzE --

Welcome to our little virtual village of sorts :welcome:

You have come to a friendly place, full of wonderful people.

I suggest you read some journals, ask some questions, and just hang around and be part of the group. The best way to get something from this forum is to interact. Most people do not bite.....hard, and they are pretty straightforward with answers. They don't lead you astray.....well......not maliciously anyway.

Don't be shy.....in here, the more you are seen, the faster you are part of the group and will be harassed for not posting pictures of your grow.....unless you are like me, and never have anything growing....then you will be a forever person being asked when you will grow something.

Anywho...... We hope to see you here.... and see a journal with your name attached in the future.:high-five:

Just for information, the admins do not like off-site links. They like everything to be on the forum where they can control the content to not be lost in some future catastrophe. Also here the forum is secure and the servers are in Canada, where the US government doesn't have much influence. I'm sure you will be getting a nice little message about the link(s).....just as a heads up.

I removed the post , but thank you for the welcome letter
Hope you still hang around and participate....people are what make a forum great.....

Back
Top Bottom