Spider Mite

good luck bro a total pian in the ass those little bastards are try a preditor mite or a lady bug or something neem oil is also pretty good if they are not to bad already

I've found the only reliable solution for infestations is complete tear down - yep your out of biz for a while - but lessons learned, etc etc. Sterilize, test, and set high standards for any plant material introduced into your new clean room.....sux, but I've wasted more time trying diff methods - only a complete tear down and strerilization has ever worked 100% for me - think of it as a rite of passage, provided you learned how not to let it happen again. Gotta love it....

I've found the only reliable solution for infestations is complete tear down - yep your out of biz for a while - but lessons learned, etc etc. Sterilize, test, and set high standards for any plant material introduced into your new clean room.....sux, but I've wasted more time trying diff methods - only a complete tear down and strerilization has ever worked 100% for me - think of it as a rite of passage, provided you learned how not to let it happen again. Gotta love it....

Sad but true.

It is only going to get worse the warmer it gets.

Look into pyrethrum bombs/foggers, safers insect soap, neem oil and perhaps hot pepper wax as a precautionary mesure in the future. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom