Spidermites and some sort of deficiency

MagaleleLTJ

Hello there! I just moved into a house that came with a cannabis plant, awesome right? Except it hasnt been taken care of in a while, so its got the dreadful spidermites, really bad case, and some sort of vitamin deficiency, not sure which one or what to do, since we've looked it up on the internet and it says to do different things everywhere. So i thought the 420 crew would give us a hand! The plant is quite tall, aproximatelly 1,60meters, and looks like an outdoor plant, but its inside the house... here are some pictures, opinions, ideas, suggestions are much appreciated!
IMG_27621.jpg

IMG_27571.jpg

IMG_27561.jpg

IMG_27581.jpg

IMG_27611.jpg

and some fucked up leaves
IMG_27641.jpg

Thanks alot for your help!

Chop it down and make hash out of it. after this is done BOMB the house and then open all the windows much later. Spray all house, all other plants, wash your clothes, and repeat they are similar to other pests such as lice with eggs that are the gift that keeps giving. Use SNS SNS217C before and after it is a terrific product. If you do not eliminate these bastards and clean you will be very sorry with your dead useless plants.

to absolutely get rid of spider mites use floramite. It is expensive $20 an oz but you use very little and one application does it.
It is a controversial product and you will read lots of people telling you not use it some shops won't sell it but you can buy it on ebay.
I used it after trying everything else - neem oil, insecticide soap, Pyrethrum and avid (miticide that claims to work on spiders) all worked for a while but not permanently.
I wouldn't use it within 3 weeks of harvest.
I can't tell if what you have is a mite or a mold. If you see little dark specs that when you but your finger nail next to moves it is a mite.
If its mites its not just this plant at risk it is all future plants.
good luck!

Chop it down and make hash out of it. after this is done BOMB the house and then open all the windows much later. Spray all house, all other plants, wash your clothes, and repeat they are similar to other pests such as lice with eggs that are the gift that keeps giving. Use SNS SNS217C before and after it is a terrific product. If you do not eliminate these bastards and clean you will be very sorry with your dead useless plants.

^^^^^^ This^^^^^

DD

Back
Top Bottom