Splitting Irrigation Flow 4 Ways

HiTech-Hate

I'm growing in these pretty wide and large 9 gallon pots that have been a bit of a PITA the hand water.

So I bought a bunch of those 6" watering halo rings to try and not quite automate but simplify watering for this grow. In the pic you can only see 3 of them but there's a 4th ring which is what's needed to cover the entire surface.

Question is that with an 800gph submersible pump does anyone have any suggestions on how to plumb everything together so that there's a roughly equivalent flow to each halo ring? I've only been able to find 4 way barbed fittings like this one:

1664574269574.png

Not been able to find a 5 way (1 inlet, 4 out to each fitting), nor a manifold that has 1/2" od fittings and those rings have a 1/2" fitting), the closesnt manifold I found was this one and way too small ends:

Orbit DripMaster 69000 8-Port Manifold, Adjustable Flow: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

1664574310357.png

Any suggestions on a good 1/2" manifold, or how to do it without a manifold maybe just daisy chaining some barbed tees together with some ball vales on each one?

Really appreciate any help, i'm kind of stumped here.

ever think about using gravity instead of a pump.

You need a trash can and a submersible pump and a hose if you wanna grow that way.
Still hand watering. 1/2" is pretty large and a lot of flow.

Can do drippers using gravity - just need a resivoir like a trash can up on a platform just needs to be slightly higher than the output rings. They will flow evenly without the need for a manifold.

Just few ideas. They are growers that use the submersible pumps they sell at homer for 40 bucks or so... I've seen them and are pretty basic and they work.

Back
Top Bottom