Spray-n-Grow and 4 feet plants

hey1

Hi all,

Has anyone used Spray-n-grow on their stuff? I'm reading alot about it and I'm thinking of using it but not sure.

Also some of my plants are 4 feet tall. They are in 3 gallon containers. Should I transplant them now into 6 gallons? I won't be harvesting them until the end of September or beginning of October. I don't want to stress them out now, if I don't have to. They seem to be growing around 1 1/2 inch a day, if they get get alot of sun that day. They are all outside.

Thanks.

I'm just responding because no one else did as don't grown huge like you, but I would water the plants & lift the entire root mass from the 3gal container. You will be able to see the mass of roots wrapping around the mass. If this is the case, then go ahead & transplant as the roots are expanding & now growing over themselves. If not, you can wait. If the plants are growing fast & healthy, you can wait or you can transplant. The idea of waiting till the mass starts growing over themselves is it assists with root penetration throughout the medium. Best.

Back
Top Bottom