Sprouted 1 week ago

4me2kn0

Do these ladies look OK for 1 week? They are white rhino auto strain. I'm a new grower but for some reason I thought they would be twice this size.

20221227_132207.jpg

20221227_132200.jpg

20221227_132158.jpg

They look OK to me, Hold off feeding them until you see the third set of regular leaves, the cotyledon leaves are feeding them right now, I hesitated saying that though being a photoperiod grower.

Good luck and perhaps if you started a journal you will have several folks with auto knowledge following and giving hints about keeping those ladies healthy.

garybo

I think they look good.., 👍👍💚
Agreed. Assuming you are watering properly, the roots are getting themselves settled and branching out looking for water.

Water properly, keep your environment as close to 86*F during lights on as you can and you'll be fine.

Agreed. Assuming you are watering properly, the roots are getting themselves settled and branching out looking for water.

Water properly, keep your environment as close to 86*F during lights on as you can and you'll be fine.
I guess I should turn up the heat then, I've been keeping them at 74-78F and 60-70% Rh.

Back
Top Bottom