My first grow at 2 weeks

4me2kn0

These ladies are 2 weeks from sprouting in soil. Fast buds Rhino Rider auto seed. Supposed to be a 9 week untilI harvest plant? Maybe growth will get faster in the next week or 2 I hope but I think they atleast look healthy just not as big as I thought they would be at this point. What do you guys think?

20230103_170020.jpg

20230103_170000.jpg

20230103_165942.jpg

Welcome 4me. :welcome:

Are you feeding feeding them? With autos you don't control when they flower so you have to make sure they have what they want, when so that they're as big as they can be once they flip.
Thanks 👍
I haven't fed them yet but I do have nutes to feed. I wasn't sure if I needed to start feeding yet, I should probably start feeding them now. Do you think they look too small?

Their first leaves are only good for so long and once it starts getting their regular leaves your plant will be looking for nutrition.

If your using bottled nutes there should be a published schedule for the line.

I'm with azimuth on this one .... Most brand nutrients have a feed chart. I like to screen shot the chart and fallow along only leaning off it if I see a deficiency or toxicity. But I find the charts to be fairly spot on. I find seedlings to be about half of a first veg feed but I usually don't even bother unless they look hungry. I personally start veg week one after I see a full set of fan leaves.

they look fantastic right now.

what's your media ?

some soils are amended to feed the plant for a few wks. the hand off to feeding nutes and by how much can be tricky with autos. you also need to be prepared to up pot with in the next couple wks. you don't want them triggering too soon.

the 9 wks usually refers to the time til harvest after they trigger. it won't include veg or the time it takes them to trigger. they reach sexual maturity by node five and can turn anytime after that depending on conditions.

make sure to get a journal up if you don't have one and keep posting. folk will follow and help you along. :)

Back
Top Bottom