Auto-Flower that won't flower?

I looked up "Colloidal Silver" on Ebay. It says it's a dietary supplement for people. It comes in many different ppm's from 10ppm to 1000 ppm. Also comes in spray or liquid. Is this the stuff you're talking about ? If it is I'm guessing you use the spray ? What ppm do you use ? How often do you spray the branch ? I want to try this for the experience of doing so & just in case I ever do need seeds.
But for now, I'll be placing an order with the Vault since they'll take Credit Card & ship to the U.S.

I found the instructions on this site. I'll make my own colloidal silver, probably next week. I'll start a new Journal then, so folks can follow along.

Hey Chris ... what does STS stand for ? I want to give this stuff a try. I'm guessing you spray 1 branch closer to the top of the plant so the pollen gets on the rest of the plant ? Not real sure on how to do this yet but I'm very interested so I'll have to get the details. This is some great info.

Hey Chris ... what does STS stand for ? I want to give this stuff a try. I'm guessing you spray 1 branch closer to the top of the plant so the pollen gets on the rest of the plant ? Not real sure on how to do this yet but I'm very interested so I'll have to get the details. This is some great info.

Silver thiosulfate

Not necessarily a top as in up high

Ya pick a couple branches, start 2-3 weeks before ya flip to flower
Spray em every 3rd day
Flip
Continue till you see man parts

What I did was pull a bud/pod of open male parts and rubbed it on the female buds

Others have cut the branches with male parts, like a clone, collect the pollen, then pollinate the femail

I have 3 more close now I'll be doing it again, not sure how I'll do it this time

Back
Top Bottom