Why won't it flower

Shorty1221

420-magazine-mobile1987328736.jpg

This beast is supposed to be auto flower train wreck by crop king seeds and it's not flowering!!! Wtf lol! It's getting to big for my small ass tent! Why isn it flowering it's only 2 weeks behind it's sister and she was a small gal when she started, this one ☝️ is a fucking beeaaast I dunno what I'm doing wrong, could someone plz give opinions

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1987328736.jpg

This beast is supposed to be auto flower train wreck by crop king seeds and it's not flowering!!! Wtf lol! It's getting to big for my small ass tent! Why isn it flowering it's only 2 weeks behind it's sister and she was a small gal when she started, this one ☝️ is a fucking beeaaast I dunno what I'm doing wrong, could someone plz give opinions

Newb question but are you sure it's a female? Or does males bloom as well?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes it's a female

Can you actually see preflowers? I've always seen autos kick in and flower immediately after showing preflowers. If you have preflowers (and had them for a while), 12/12 is probably the answer. If no preflowers, she may just not be mature enough yet. I doubt that beast isn't ready, but ya never know. Looks good!

Back
Top Bottom