Auto on 12/12 from start

AgedMaster

Could I grow a auto on 12/12 from start what would happen would they veg so many weeks then flower or flower straight away. The last auto I grew was 7ft do u think I can half the size with 12/12 from start. I have a auto now 3 weeks old strawberry banana and 2 photo periods 1 week old afghan kush and guava i want to add 2 more gorilla cookies autos when in flower

you can do it. results in small autos. messes them up when wanting to flower. works far better with photos, autos finish quicker on 24/0 or 18/6 over 12/12.

edit : you might wanna run 24/0 to do what you are trying.

you can do it. results in small autos. messes them up when wanting to flower. works far better with photos, autos finish quicker on 24/0 or 18/6 over 12/12.

edit : you might wanna run 24/0 to do what you are trying.
I have photoperiod plants also I would have to veg for 7 weeks i am only vegging for 4 weeks the electric is to much. I never new 24/0 would speed them up I was wondering why every auto ive grown has took 6 weeks to start flowering ive just got a 4x2x2 tent and 250w cfl do u think i could get a descent yield with that on 24/0 with autos i buy. I did try 24/0 with my hps but the plants didn't like it my humidity is between 30% and 40% i did mess with everything last time and got my humidity to 60% but the next morning it was at 40% it would cost to much to get everything perfect constant i also had a auto that i flipped to 12/12 and it ended up 6ft orange bud auto but it did take longer to mature what would happen if i went from 12/12 to 18/6 do u think it would have sped back up or gone to veg or hermied

I have photoperiod plants also I would have to veg for 7 weeks

never run photos and autos together unless you run a dedicated flower tent, and a dedicated veg tent you can leave on 18/6. then run the autos in the veg tent only. you'll do nothing but fuck your schedules up otherwise.

edit : the only alternative is to schedule for the photos, and the autos get what they get.

Could I grow an auto on 12/12 from start what would happen would they veg so many weeks then flower or flower straight away. The last auto I grew was 7ft do u think I can half the size with 12/12 from start. I have a auto now 3 weeks old strawberry banana and 2 photo periods 1 week old afghan kush and guava i want to add 2 more gorilla cookies autos when in flower
Auto’s flower when they’re internal clock ⏰ says to and anything you do with your light won’t change it. You’ll just get smaller plants. CL🍀

never run photos and autos together unless you run a dedicated flower tent, and a dedicated veg tent you can leave on 18/6. then run the autos in the veg tent only. you'll do nothing but fuck your schedules up otherwise.

edit : the only alternative is to schedule for the photos, and the autos get what they get.
That's what i was going to do im flipping my photoperiod in 3 weeks my auto will be 6 weeks so it will get to a good size and it will have 10 weeks flower i no 2 auto strains that grow huge surly they will get to a good size on 12/12 it will make no difference to my photoperiod the autos i put in on 12/12 will have 10 weeks then i will start new autos under cfl 3 weeks before i take others down then i will continue with 18/6 in big tent then all i am going to grow is autos i had seeds here i want to try experiment i stress tested a autoi had and it did not slow down at all i pulled loads of leaves and pulled stems off with my hands someone on here showed me a auto he topped then planted the top and it grew huge on 12/12 it was just a huge bud

i think the old autos like lowrider u would get nothing

That's what i was going to do im flipping my photoperiod in 3 weeks my auto will be 6 weeks so it will get to a good size and it will have 10 weeks flower i no 2 auto strains that grow huge surly they will get to a good size on 12/12 it will make no difference to my photoperiod the autos i put in on 12/12 will have 10 weeks then i will start new autos under cfl 3 weeks before i take others down then i will continue with 18/6 in big tent then all i am going to grow is autos i had seeds here i want to try experiment i stress tested a autoi had and it did not slow down at all i pulled loads of leaves and pulled stems off with my hands someone on here showed me a auto he topped then planted the top and it grew huge on 12/12 it was just a huge bud

those are pretty much exceptions. autos generally are throw away plants. i don't like the fact they won't produce as well as my photos, and i don't like the fact my photos are always twice as potent when tested.

i do like them for making topicals, as i don't shoot for an extreme plant or higher thc in the topicals. i don't use cbd autos though, those are best as photos. or anything i smoke.

those are pretty much exceptions. autos generally are throw away plants. i don't like the fact they won't produce as well as my photos, and i don't like the fact my photos are always twice as potent when tested.

i do like them for making topicals, as i don't shoot for an extreme plant or higher thc in the topicals. i don't use cbd autos though, those are best as photos. or anything i smoke.
The strawberry banana was the the most frosty plant ive grown but it has little taste it says 27% thc so i looked again and it says its best for concentrates because of the thc the gorilla cookies is one of the best tasting weeds ive ever smoked it also has 27% thc my neighbour paled out on it it tastes like turkish delight i do agree that autos are not the best i can get a clone veg it for 3 weeks flower for 10 1 week more than auto and get more yield with less electric used but the taste of gorilla cookies auto is worth it i got just under 6oz i could get easily 20oz from 4 plants i can grow amnesia haze clones and get 8 to 10 oz a plant but it has no taste

Back
Top Bottom