Auto-Flower that won't flower?

High There !!!
On 1-19 I started 8 Auto's. At this point 7 have flowered & a couple are real close to harvest; maybe 2 more weeks. But 1 plant, the Seed Stockers Big Bud just wont flower. It's suppose to be an Auto, but I'm not so sure about that. It's a beautiful plant all bushy & healthy looking. I'm guessing I'll have to put it under 12/12 lighting to get it to flower. Unfortunately, I can't do that right now as my 2nd tent has 6 new auto's I started last week & my 3rd tent isn't up right now because I don't have the room for it.
That being said, since it wont flower yet & I don't have the space to 12/12 it for another 4 weeks I figured I'd let it keep vegging. Since it's vegging for 4 more weeks I decided to do a defol & topping last night. I ended up topping in 7 places. I'm also going to transplant it into a bigger pot in a week or two to see what happens. I know you're not suppose to up-pot Auto's but it's not flowering like an auto is suppose to so I thought I would do it anyway.
Any thoughts on this non flowering Auto-Flower ? I'm new to auto's still so not sure what to think of it.

Big Bud auto is supposed to mature in 75 days, in other words it should be ready to harvest the day after tomorrow. Your plant must come from a photoperiod seed. It wouldn't hurt to drop the light to 12/12. even with autos in the tent. After the stretch you could increase the lights to 14/10.

Kind of figured it was a photo. I'll just let it veg a while longer since I topped it last night. Up pot it later today & let it grow some more. It may Hermie on me as I rarely close my tent up completely with Auto's so it surely got some light during dark period. I think I'll start a Midnight Madness Fem Seed to cross it with just in case it does. Make some Bud Madness ... LOL.

Seed supplier sells seeds for preservation purposes only. Not suppose to grow them ... only collect & preserve.

Maybe the wrong seedbank then

All I use stand behind their products

Got these from Herbies Seeds in UK. I can't find another seed bank that sells individual seeds for the prices that Herbies sells them nor any seed bank that gives as many freebies. The selection is great too. Check them out. If you know of another place like that I'm interested. I can't see paying $15 for a seed I can buy at Herbies for $6 - $7. Their sister company Descreet Seeds is the same way. Unfortunately, they both quit taking credit card so I'm looking for another site with those kinds of prices. I don't want 10 of the same seed when I don't know how good it is. I also want to try different strains so they were perfect for me. USPS wants $35 to send a regular size envelope to the UK & that is way too much as far as I'm concerned so I can't send cash. $10 or less would be reasonable, but $35 ??? No way. I may be forced to buy Bitcoin again & I hate doing that because I lost my ass the last time I bought it & the value dropped a lot before the 2 week waiting period to use it. Getting to be a PITA finding a place as good as them.

Seed supplier sells seeds for preservation purposes only. Not suppose to grow them ... only collect & preserve.
i think they all say’ that to cover themselves in places not permitted to germinate lol, if they are a reputable seed bank they would still want to knowi guess.
also do they not take bacs transfer? or transferwise..

i think they all say’ that to cover themselves in places not permitted to germinate lol, if they are a reputable seed bank they would still want to knowi guess.
also do they not take bacs transfer? or transferwise..
I don't know what bacs transfer or transferwise is. Never heard of it.
I can't say anything to them because if you discuss germination with them they wont sell to you. At least that's what it says on the website. I've only had to order seeds 3 times so far because I usually order about 50 at a time so they last me a short minute. Usually buy 3 or 5 packs because they do a lot of buy 3 get 2 free seeds so by time I'm done I pay $18 - $25 for 5 seeds which is a great price.

I don't know what bacs transfer or transferwise is. Never heard of it.
I can't say anything to them because if you discuss germination with them they wont sell to you. At least that's what it says on the website. I've only had to order seeds 3 times so far because I usually order about 50 at a time so they last me a short minute. Usually buy 3 or 5 packs because they do a lot of buy 3 get 2 free seeds so by time I'm done I pay $18 - $25 for 5 seeds which is a great price.
Did you think about producing your own seeds for the strains you like? Even two plants from feminized seeds can reproduce.

Not sure how to make 2 Fem seeds make plants that produce seeds unless I stress the hell out of them & make them Hermie. Wish I could produce my own Auto Fem Seeds. That would be great to know how to do that. Haven't gotten that far into it yet. Done a few clones but that's it. Only 4 grows so far in 1.5 years. Done a Re-Veg & Clones just to try it out & all went well. The Re-Veg plants got way too big. Could only get 2 in a 4' x 8' tent. They were 4' tall, Bushy Monsters that were a PITA to keep up with. Seemed like I would defol 100 leaves one day & the next day there was 200 new ones.
3 gallons of water ea. per day, etc. Wont do that again unless it's outdoors.

Well, you got a auto seed that WAS NOT an auto

So, personally, I'll pay a bit Xtra to get what I pay for, have them stand behind their products, and do what's necessary to keep me as a customer

But that's just me

Not sure how to make 2 Fem seeds make plants that produce seeds unless I stress the hell out of them & make them Hermie.

That's my goal this summer - a seed run. I'll use colloidal silver to reverse the sex of a branch on a feminized plant.

All it does is switch the branch from female to male. I'll pollinate a branch on another plant of the same strain to get the seeds. What I get will probably be all feminized seeds. Why probably? It will depend on the genes that govern the plant's sex. If those gene pairs from both plants are all female, then I'll get all feminized seed. If one gene of the pair in either plant is male, there may be some males in there. The same applies to any other trait, including whether the trait is autoflowering.

That's my goal this summer - a seed run. I'll use colloidal silver to reverse the sex of a branch on a feminized plant.
I looked up "Colloidal Silver" on Ebay. It says it's a dietary supplement for people. It comes in many different ppm's from 10ppm to 1000 ppm. Also comes in spray or liquid. Is this the stuff you're talking about ? If it is I'm guessing you use the spray ? What ppm do you use ? How often do you spray the branch ? I want to try this for the experience of doing so & just in case I ever do need seeds.
But for now, I'll be placing an order with the Vault since they'll take Credit Card & ship to the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom