Very Slow Growing Auto Flowers? Please Advise!

They are in F.F Coco-loco,, ....
Coco Loco is not a true coco coir growing medium. And it is not a traditional soil growing medium that most are familiar with. The peat moss that most of the traditional potting soils use has been replaced with coco coir.

It will have to be watered more often than a standard peat moss & compost mix but not as often as the usual coco medium. Fertilizing would be similar to a compost & peat moss mix but not the every day scheduling that many pure coco coir grows need.

If need be, and you want more info, you can call Fox Farms and get detailed help on fertilizing scheduling. They are friendly. There is a good chance the person answering the phone can help out without transferring the call to someone else. At least that has been my experience.

Hey guy's heres an update,, as always I cherish all your time and input. I followed all advise that was shared,, mainly soaking them very well and beefing up the "Nutes'. I am adding an update for anyone concerned. My "Euphoria Auto's" have taken off finally, however I do realize they are on a tight grow schedule as all "Auto's " are. But I am happy after all my efforts to see them thriving for now.

I included a close up, (as best I could from an old timers flip phone) of the one I said was deformed. I have grown several strains of Auto's in the past and never seen one that appears to have "self topped",,look at the close up you can see where it splits open. I love to do topping but didn't consider it with these slow growers. What are your thoughts in general? The are at 5.5 weeks now and hanging on. Thanks as always for your time and input!

P.S. Sorry to disappoint the one comment on them being "TOAST"....:)

Girls .JPG

Girls 1.JPG
Nice comeback, I’ve had slow starters that just exploded with growth day 30 or so. I run autos a lot of the strains grow roots first too, follow Bills protocol and you’ll have a healthy root system that’ll translate into a beautiful plant

hey 013 & bill thanks for taking your time & effort to answer my question , both your answers are very nicely detailed.
it helps alot & thats a lovely jack herer there bill take care & peace to all :peace:

Hey we aim to please!!!

Bill is such a busy guy with his grow room & greenhouse build so it’s easy to miss a question. Team effort anyway so we try to jump in where we can to fill gaps or for different perspective.

Bill has forgotten more about growing than I will ever learn… that’s a monster in his yard!!!

Back
Top Bottom