Stash Containers?

I use to carry it around in baggies, because I'm sort of a rook, but sometimes I switch it up and carry it around in My saved sour flavored Altoids cans.

Does this look used? :)

It's what I use to roll and stuff :)

DSCN5871.JPG

A little bit.

That's nice, where did you get it?

For long term storage, I mainly use handblown glass jars to store my stuff. Otherwise, it's the Wicca box.:peace:

Buds_9-01-06_A.JPG

Homegrown_Headies.JPG

Bud_12-8-06_A.JPG

Bart_Jar.JPG

:bong:
A little bit.

That's nice, where did you get it?

I wish I could tell you. It's just some kinda all aluminum centerpiece holder or something. The thing that I like, after I crush up the bud for a joint, I pick up the tray and use it like I am panning for gold, and it separates any sticks pretty quick ;-)

i baught mine at wal mart... go to the section w/ tuperware and look for the ones w/ the blue seal and 4 snaps all the way around... I baught a three pack w/ a small circle one(1/4oz), small square one (1/2oz), and a larger rectangle one..(one oz)

they also have really big ones and they do tend to keep the stink down :grinjoint:

lol I use the exact same thingy prolly.... yeppers....it works for me...and it does keep the smell down...ALOT. mine fits a Oz very good... I only have one tho...when I go out I just carry my grinder usually....slightly small....and it fits enough to share a few bowls....nothing will leak out...and it's already ground so I can just reach in and I havent gotta do anything. :-D :bongrip:

i keep mine in a little tuperware container, it still turns to shake, i've tried putting it in the freezer, i think with my next check, i'm gonna go to a headshop and get a glass jar.

Back
Top Bottom