Stealth Grow Cabinets

geordiegrower

Hello everyone. I was hoping someone could tell me if this grow box will be sound for my first grow. Ill be growing autofems. Maybe barneys farm pineapple express. Itll just be in my room, only want to grow a couple of plants. Cant get a tent cause people come in my room. Anyway the grow box is just the standard grow box on this website. 420 MAGAZINE

Just for my first grow. I havnt got diy skills.
If yous can let me know if its alreet

Cheers geordiegrower
Ps im not sure if u can post links. Sorry if you cant. stealthgrowcabinet.com

Or could anyone suggest a good stealth grow box/ cabinet. Maybe a stealth fridge. Anyone got any suggestions and where to get it from.

to be honest it looks bigger than it is. I once bought one and was very disappointed but then again i did not want to grow autos. you might want to find a way to move the lights so they are closer to the plants initially and you would be okay :)

Small tent is the best starting point for any beginner! Make sure you can get the clfs right above the canopy for maximun growth and whatnot :) what size will the tent be? Maybe at some point you can upgrade to a 250 hps. Seems like an okay idea :) good luck!

At the local hydro store they have a 1m x 1m x 1.8m was thinking about getting that to start. Then for lighting start with either an evirolite x2 sunlight refelctor or power plant sunmate twin grow light. The lights that i wud be using would be 125 w cfls and id get one of each type spectrum.
Would this be enough to grow a couple of autos?

Back
Top Bottom