Stem tea

sQuirly

Lately ive been saving up my stems and i was wondering how to make stem tea.. i think i have enough (2-3.5 grams maybe) any help would be great, thanx :allgood:

Use milk and boil the stems in it... that one way i know.. (whole milk works best...)

I was saving mine as well and I ammounted a pretty stash of stems. I took one of those egg-looking like objects stuffed it with the stems and i left it in a cup of boiled water, just the way you make tea. I drank it and it tasted good, but I am not really sure if it worked, I kind of felt more relaxed, but it could have been just psychological.

I saved alot my my stems up during the summer, and tryed making stem tea. I put all the stems in a tea maker and ran the water throw a few times and until it was a green color. It was actually not that good, and i did not really get high at all, i got a really small buzz. I dont think it was worth it.

I have saved seeds and stems for years, I have ounces and ounces. But I bet if I tried to make tea out of all of the stems I have, I wouldn't get high at all.

umm ok i guess ill just chew them cuz im bored, thx

lol what? me and my friend made stem tea once and we couldnt even finish half of our cup cuz we were feelin so fucked up... it was like an intense body high for me

Maybe it depends how old the stems are? Or does that even matter??

Stems barely have THC in them at all, if any. You would have to use pounds to feel something, and I still wouldn't believe that you were feeling anything. Headchange, my geuss is you thought you were going to get high so your mind tricked you. Or you have a really low tolerance, but I still don't think it would work.

If you made tea out of ground up buds however, then I bet you might get high.

I tried it once, didnt work...I dont think it would work unless you could extract the thc out of the stems and then put that into liquid form and drink that!!!

If you make it out of water, It shouldn't work...
If you have a shitload of stems and make it out of milk, whole milk, or anything with a lot of fat in it, it should work...

j842p said:
If you make it out of water, It shouldn't work...
If you have a shitload of stems and make it out of milk, whole milk, or anything with a lot of fat in it, it should work...
yea, true. I don't think water would work.

420dentist said:
Stems barely have THC in them at all, if any. You would have to use pounds to feel something, and I still wouldn't believe that you were feeling anything. Headchange, my geuss is you thought you were going to get high so your mind tricked you. Or you have a really low tolerance, but I still don't think it would work.

If you made tea out of ground up buds however, then I bet you might get high.

oh shit.. i forgot about this this part of the forums lol.. well, i did get lit as fuk off the tea.. i didnt make it, my friend andrew did.. i knew nothing about weed tea until that day.. this was about last june and we used the stems from his quarter and my 8th and then he went to off the make the tea while i was just sittin on his couch stoned off my ass watchin tv lol.. i remember him puttin all the stems in a tea bag tho.. i'll ask him how he made it whenever he signs on aim.. and then post how he made it.. aight peace.

i usually throw all my stems into an emptied teabag, after grinding them in a coffee grinder that I only use for weed and stems for cooking... 3 teabags actually... 3 grams of stems ground up will just pack the teabag too tight for all the thc to come out... you wanna fill each bag around 1/3 of the way full, or less if you want to... then boil that shit in milk for 15-20 minutes... make sure you watch the milk if you put it in the microwave... milk boils over mugs way too easily...

Re: stem tee¿

ok hello : yes stems do contain thc!!!! in fact in studies done in labs (look up on internet) showed that the small stems contained more of the psychodelic thc compounds than any other part of the plant!!
grimcreeper

maybe weed doesnt work in tea form, but i know for a fact that shroom tea does

ive made some stem tea before, it was really gross but i got a pretty good body buzz goin.. just boil the stems in water then remove the stems, and drink the water, thats wut i did, but i had no clue wut i was doing...

Back
Top Bottom