Sticky, Purple, Frosty, check it out!

Chronik_smoka

hey everyone, hows it goin:roorrip: almost that time! took some pictures of the crop at day 55, some of the strains will go till day 60 or so, whenever they tell me there done to there full potential. just wanted to share with everyone! heres some pics!

some cindy 99 ready for picking!
CIMG1362.JPG

this is a seed from tha cindy 99 plant that I flowered out and man it's pretty amazingly solid purple and covered in trichomes! got clones too!:grinjoint:
CIMG1376.JPG

CIMG1375.JPG

CIMG1342.JPG

CIMG13391.JPG

one of my favorites, afgooey!
CIMG1359.JPG

afgooey6.JPG

some new strains I grew from seeds from attitude seed bank
big buddah cheese, huge yield and cheesy smell!
CIMG1367.JPG

CIMG1353.JPG

dinafem sweet seep grapefruit, lemony sweet scent, large yield of pointy, sticky buds.
CIMG1368.JPG

I havent got to try any of the new strains yet, I will put up smoke reports when I can, with pics!

thats all I have for now, my patients and I are very exited for the upcoming crop I will get more pics soon! till then happy growing!:roorrip:

thanks odin!, yea I will haveto enter some pics in nug of the month and plant of the month for next month, I never know about that...

what do u guys think about these?
heres the seed from one of my plants that I flowered out, turned out really good, got clones too :yahoo:
CIMG1385.JPG

CIMG1386.JPG

heres the strain that yielded the seed last crop cinderella 99
CIMG1387.JPG

CIMG1388.JPG

more pics coming, gotta trim tho, back to work:bong:

thanks producethis and jojojones! I took down the afgooey and now its done! I took the cheese sample at the same time, cheese and sweet deep grapefruit came down at day 64 lookin chunk and the cheese smells cheesy!

enough talk heres the pics!

big budda cheese day 59 sample
cheese_7_.JPG

cheese_5_.JPG

cheese_3_.JPG

some cinderella 99
CIMG1393.JPG

CIMG1397.JPG

heres some shots of the afgooey
CIMG1427.JPG

CIMG1428.JPG

CIMG1431.JPG

CIMG14351.JPG

:lot-o-toke:

man o man what i would give for smell o vision.awsome lookin plants and congrats on the outcome.:goodjob::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom