Stoner mistake

CDXX

so im off to the airport in van cause im going down to colorado for a few days. i get to US customs at the airport and they pull me in for my probation. open my bag and the first thing they see is a high times mag. they give me that look and proceed to search my bag. i have this small little metal can type thing that you can put small things in on the outside of my backpack.i have forgot totally about this cause i smoke tons of weed and just forgot. have not used that backpack in a while. well i left about 10-15 roaches in there. he looks at me and asks if i have 600 bucks to pay fines like this for having such things. i say no. he walks over to this desk and starts writing down shit. comes back to me and gives me the can and tells me to throw it in that trashcan and have a nice day. i am one lucky fuck

Holy shit!! Pretty lucky indeed!

Did you have horseshoes crammed up your ass? :laughtwo:

yes, very very lucky..

CDXX said:
so im off to the airport in van cause im going down to colorado for a few days. i get to US customs at the airport and they pull me in for my probation. open my bag and the first thing they see is a high times mag. they give me that look and proceed to search my bag. i have this small little metal can type thing that you can put small things in on the outside of my backpack.i have forgot totally about this cause i smoke tons of weed and just forgot. have not used that backpack in a while. well i left about 10-15 roaches in there. he looks at me and asks if i have 600 bucks to pay fines like this for having such things. i say no. he walks over to this desk and starts writing down shit. comes back to me and gives me the can and tells me to throw it in that trashcan and have a nice day. i am one lucky fuck

Damn! It's mistakes like that that have me so paranoid all the time. I always seem to think maybe I left a roach somewhere that I shouldn't have, or dropped a bud somewhere, etc. Too bad I dont have your luck :adore:

lucky for me i have my own apt. and dont have to hide anything so me n my roomate just smoke the roaches as soon as we are done with the joint.

usually we smoke bowls though so we dont have a roach to worry about......

I also made a HUGE stoner mistake today. I got really baked put my pipe somewhere and now i cant find it. If my parents find it b4 i do im FUCKED.

Back
Top Bottom