Storytime

J0SH

well i went to blaze with a friend in a pretty chill residential...we started toking at the end of a street...and this car with a black man or woman with glasses rolls by reaally slowly and parks right across from us and just sits there....we are like...not chill...and boned out to a different street...like 3 or 4 minutes later (after we start up again) this other car rolls by slowly and parks right across from us again....i can barely see the driver...but they are black with glasses and i saw them write some shit down...then they drove a little further and stopped.

so we left again...and went to the first spot to check if that car was there...and it was in our exact spot..but with no one in it....my friend was pretty high already and got kinda scared...but we just went far far away to smoke.

very pointless story...but i share it nonetheless

soo strange...as you can imagine....our imaginations started going wild after that for probably an hour...but after nothing happened...we were just like...whatever

does anyone else feel like the most random/strange things happen while or after smoking?

yeah man i hear ya i just watch out for that shit from now on cuase like i woudnet get pulled over cuase they might have calledthe cops and they would run your lp number and they might have it on file and they might be able to search your car

ya i know what your talkin about...everytime i smoke it seems like something bad is about to happen...but the thing is...i normally dont care...because im stoned...great stuff

Back
Top Bottom