Strain and breeder

captaincronik

hey all. new here.

im on the hunt for sour diesel seeds.

does anybody know who produces very fine or well known sour d genetics.

something very gassy and pungent.

with so many breeders having a " sour diesel " in theyre line up, its hard to sort out decent from great.

You are just going to have to try a few. Even the good ones might not be what you are looking for. If you have found one you like it is best know whose genetics it was.

The effects from strains with the same name are usually different. Lots are going to have the Gassy or pungent part but my have a totally different highs.

Same with Cheese or Headband and a few others. One company's will be indica dom. while others are sativa dom. I know I am not being very helpful. That is just the way it is. No controls on names and genetics mean there are going to be tons of differences.

My best guess of where to look would be with US based breeders. Even the ones that have moved still have US genetics.
Reserva Privada would be the first place I checked. If you want to shorten your search go with quality well know breeders. Everyone is going to have something simular to Sour D it just may have a differnt name. With quality genetics if you don't get what you want you should still be happy.

Cali has been hit and miss on some strains. I love their Tahoe Og but it does throw hermies here and there so you have to keep a eye on them. I heard it was from the SFV Og they use for breeding feminized strains. Not sure about that part. I do know I still grow the Tahoe so it is not that big of a deal. At least for me.

Back
Top Bottom