Sour D?

josh223

I posted this in FAQ section last night. No answer. Maybe this is a more appropriate section.

"I'm thinking about growing Sour Diesel in the near future. What breeder makes the best feminized rendition?

From what I've read the real deal is clone only. I'm fine with that. Many breeders have their take on it. Who, preferably from a sponsor-easy to procure from the internet, makes the best? I read Dinafem's is good. They list it at 12-16% THC which really isn't worth my time. I'd like something at least 20% THC."

Since I asked I've done some more research. A former sponsor seed bank sent me an email. I've never ordered from them. They have a discount going on with a breeder I've not used before. I won't mention names, but they say they have an Indica leaning Sour Diesel-9 weeks flowering and mid-20's THC. JUst over $12 USD/bean. Probably too good to be true.

Any help? :Namaste: :420:

I have a Sour Diesel mother plant grown from a Reserva Privada feminised seed. I think it's a top quality plant - it's got a really nice taste that lingers in the mouth and a very strong high. The yield is good but not exceptional. I would highly recommend it, but I haven't tried any other versions or the clone-only so I can't say how true to the original it is.
I'm doing a run of cuttings of the Sour D at the moment in a scrog. Here's a couple of views of them about 7 weeks into a 10 week flowering.

dieselScrog11.jpg
dieselScrog51.jpg

Be careful I hear sour diesel does some hella stretching. Some as much as 4x's starting height. I've not grown it because of the longer flowering times, up to 12 weeks for some, Keepem Green

I have a Sour Diesel mother plant grown from a Reserva Privada feminised seed. I think it's a top quality plant - it's got a really nice taste that lingers in the mouth and a very strong high. The yield is good but not exceptional. I would highly recommend it, but I haven't tried any other versions or the clone-only so I can't say how true to the original it is.
I'm doing a run of cuttings of the Sour D at the moment in a scrog. Here's a couple of views of them about 7 weeks into a 10 week flowering.

dieselScrog11.jpg
dieselScrog51.jpg
Very nice grow

I purchased with the last order Jordan of the Islands Blue Diesel. Supposed to be God Bud x Blue Berry x NYC Diesel. She's looking good so far. Ready to take clones of of her.

I managed to keep my Head Band cut going on to another generation. I've only flowered one of her but I fell in love-hence my asking about Sour D.

Added: Awesome timing with your reply Blunt Monkey. :volcano-smiley:

I got a seed of Amherst Sour Diesel from Seed Supreme bred by HSO. Just put her in flower, she's stretching but no more than the GG4 I put her in there with. From what I've read ASD is about an average of 20%-26% thc and a high yielder.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got a seed of Amherst Sour Diesel from Seed Supreme bred by HSO. Just put her in flower, she's stretching but no more than the GG4 I put her in there with. From what I've read ASD is about an average of 20%-26% thc and a high yielder.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah, that's the one I was looking to get with my next order. Please lest me know how yours turns out.

I also think I'm going to get Sour Tangie. Heck, why not.

Back
Top Bottom