Sour d?

MCWake420

Alright so im new here and finishing up my new stealth cab here but decided to start germinating my seeds now since i will have to sex them and what not before i can actually get going! I came across some Sour D seeds (at least pretty sure) when i was out west for a few years in some amazing bud and im pretty positive it is at least some type of Sour strain b/c the taste was unreal. While i was still out west we actually grew a few of these guys and it turned out really well with minimal resources being broke ass college students. I had a lot of help out there, now im on my own so help me out! Whats the best temp, nutrients and fertilizers to use on these guys and when? Space was not an issue last time, however i started about 5 seeds the other day 3 sour, and 2 unknowns. Im planning on keeping at least two of them for a scrog grow in my new cab under a 400W hps. Any help would be amazing i just hope these seeds all pop so i can get started... i also thought if i got any males i would keep em and flower them while they are small right away and get some seeds? i wish i knew EXACTLY what sour strain it is..

I think u might be confusing the "sour" part of the strain with the "Diesel" part. If it had a nice fruity taste/smell and got you high as a mother fucker it was most likely from the Diesel family. The only diesels i know of are New York City Diesel, Red Diesel, Sour Diesel which i think is a nickname for NYCD and then i heard of something called East Coast Diesel but im pretty sure thats a nickname for Sour D as well. Regardless who cares what it is as long as its deliscous and gets u fucked upppp. U r one lucky kid to have Diesel seeds heh =).

I would suggest getting any form of FoxFarm fertilizer for ur soil, preferably Ocean Forest. It can get kinda expensive though, but its def some of the best stuff u can get. If u cant afford 30-40$ for 1.5 cubic meters of this soil then make ur own soil out of perlite, vermiculite, spagnum moss, worm castings, and ground up dolomite. Research soils on the this site if u need more help with that and im sure u will find some formulas for making etc.

Next i would also get the FoxFarm nutrients. U can get a 3-pack for like30$ of BigBloom GrowBig and Tigerbloom. those will last u throughout ur entire grow and there are easy guides on how to use them on this website. Search "nute guide" and it will be like the first link.

To start off vegging ur plants i would purchase some cheap CFLS from the hardware store. Preferably ones with daylight spectrum and remember a minimum of 2000-2500 lumens per foot squared in ur grow area. The CFLS are usually about 1$ for a 23watter which puts out like 2300 lumens i think or something around that. If you get 2-3 of those per plant u would be all set for vegging completely then switch to ur HPS for flowering ur babies. Also if ur keeping ur males u are going to want to have them in a seperate room from ur females so u dont ruin all ur good bud.

Depending on how much room u have u will decide how big to veg ur plants. I guess an average might be like a foot to a foot and a half until u put them on ur 12/12 cycle and flower. but im sure u know allthis stuff since uv grown before. Other basic stuff u probs know but maybe not... make sure to have a fan in ur grow room to keep ur stems nice and strong...keep ur lights on a timer... careful not to over water... uhh im not sure whatelse i can help u with if u have any questions let me know but certainly not an expert at this stuff...just learned a lot from reading all these forums. its a great forum, I welcome you and enjoy learning all you can!

-sportsman

Back
Top Bottom